campus showers / locker rooms

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where I went to college we had communal showers at our campus gym and they were notoriously bad. As a result, no one showered there. In our dorm suite, though, only 4 of us had to share a shower. Interestingly, because the whole dorm was set up that way, most of the guys on the floor went around in towels, boxers, or other skimpy attire. We knew who was hung, who was active, etc. Also, we knew the 2 guys who could suck themselves off. They got caught and word spread across our floor as fast as anything.

megalomax

Experimental Member
Media
Sad, my university is kinda conservative, shower stalls with spaces for you to dress when you come out. large cocks are a rarity out here. average is 7

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in college, we had dorms with communal showers, too. They were always busy in the morning so everyone just kind of rushed in and rushed out. Everyone always checked each other out though, nobody ever said anything though. Once I took a shower in the afternoon and later someone told me that if you take a shower in the afternoon that means you're looking to hook-up.

HARDPOLE9

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by NYUboy5@May 4 2005, 12:37 PM
hey im new, but yeah, i go to NYU and we have to share showers and bathrooms when its busy in the mornings on my floor. most of the time guys are too rushed to examine others cocks, i usually dont have time. ive seen my roomates' several times, we usually sit naked or what not when we get out of the shower and dont care to get dressed. i guess were more free than others?? were all pretty straight and they tell me "i lucked out" with size when we chill with our shit out. im the most "gay" of all of em, but i guess most straight guys like to look and talk about others cocks too. at least at NYU.....haha.
[post=307899]Quoted post[/post]​

Krueger: I have two colleges in mind basically and one has stalls (I've been there to check it out), but the other one (maybe a bit more likely) I really don't know. And maybe the first one does have open showers, and it was just that one building. It was a camp kinda thing and they could have picked it for that reason, who knows? I think I should be okay making the adjustment to open showers if need be. I say "adjustment" because I haven't really had to before. My school's weird and doesn't give us the time. My only worry, which I am pretty certain is irrational, is that I'll get hardons all the time. Even if I do though, so what? I figure a lot of guys do, even if they aren't gay and/or don't want to. I doubt it will be an issue, and even if it comes up (ha), then no one will care.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Krueger@Jun 27 2005, 08:42 AM
My only worry, which I am pretty certain is irrational, is that I'll get hardons all the time. Even if I do though, so what? I figure a lot of guys do, even if they aren't gay and/or don't want to. I doubt it will be an issue, and even if it comes up (ha), then no one will care.
[post=324357]Quoted post[/post]​

Absolutely, who cares? All the other dudes will be going through the same shit. It's not nearly as bad as you think. And if you do get hard, and someone comments, be a smart ass. Tell them you were thinking of their mom, or tell them sorry that they're so small that's just how you roll, all the time! Don't stroke in there, if you don't want to get hard!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, "your mom" is like the easiest response. Another one is to ask them if they really like looking at dicks.