View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone found an mp4 of the "Stoner Trilogy" to share? It runs just over an hour. It would be wonderful to archive since it's always being either locked in private playlists or deleted. Thanks in advance if anyone has it to share.
I remember it. So hot.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure I have at least 3 campusgloryhole videos - the hottest one I have is this one that was in two parts where he takes this young guy's virginity (seriously, for real!). The total running time of the video is an hour and 21 minutes.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure I have at least 3 campusgloryhole videos - the hottest one I have is this one that was in two parts where he takes this young guy's virginity (seriously, for real!). The total running time of the video is an hour and 21 minutes.
I wanna see it :)

Eroxica

Mythical Member
Media
I've seen it and I agree that it was very hot. The young bottom describes the pressure of the penetration as "feeling like I have to go to the bathroom." If you have the mp4, would you share it here, please?

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen it and I agree that it was very hot. The young bottom describes the pressure of the penetration as "feeling like I have to go to the bathroom." If you have the mp4, would you share it here, please?
I dunno...is it ok to share file sharing links in the open forum? I mean, I'm more than happy to do it, just want to be sure it's cool. Anyone?

Reactions: Eroxica

Dement0r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that the one where the guy says he's into girls but wants to have fun before he joins the military?

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay