Can’t Get My Wife With A Big Cock Out Of My Mind!

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trust me even I don’t understand it lol. I don’t like the humiliation aspect or anything like that, like I’m not gonna be locked in a cage or eat her out after a guy cums in her. I’m not into any of that. Believe it or not I have an alpha male attitude and character. I’m well built goodlooking and I have a pretty big dick so it’s not small penis humiliation or any of that. I am very comfortable and my self esteem is high rite now. I was more jealous when I was younger and less comfortable with myself. I think I just like when my wife is really turned on and the fact guys with big dicks turn her on makes me ok with her experimenting with a huge guy. Seeing her in pleasure is what turns me on the most about it. Hard to explain I don’t expect everybody or most people in fact to understand because I don’t completely understand it myself. All I know is when my wife gets wet from watching a big dick on tv or masturbates to a hung guy who sends her pics it drives me wild

This is so hot and hot you admit it. I completely get it. Feel exact same way.

I too completely get it - it’s difficult to understand yet such a dynamic thing to be this way. It can blow your mind with erotic desires and make you so worked up you spray cum like a fire hose !!

Indiana48

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my ex wife chose me as a mate material soi she got me drunk, she did most of the work and I just shot my load - resulting in her getting pregnant. Being of the old school I married her, did manage to screw her a few times but knew her mind was elsewhere.
After the babies arrived she started on about needing bigger cock, we did a few swingers parties and hey presto, she found herself a huge massive cock - even being the party centrepiece display when I watched his huge dong squeeze in her cunt to the sound of applause. Oddly I was pleased, not upset that she had found a filling to satisfy, what irked was her packing bags and walking out.
Thing is why stay in a relationship if you know that one party isn't being satisfied thus making the relationship one of convenience with neither party actually getting any satisfaction.
Leaving the relationship over this is very bothersome to me

bobbympower1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me even I don’t understand it lol. I don’t like the humiliation aspect or anything like that, like I’m not gonna be locked in a cage or eat her out after a guy cums in her. I’m not into any of that. Believe it or not I have an alpha male attitude and character. I’m well built goodlooking and I have a pretty big dick so it’s not small penis humiliation or any of that. I am very comfortable and my self esteem is high rite now. I was more jealous when I was younger and less comfortable with myself. I think I just like when my wife is really turned on and the fact guys with big dicks turn her on makes me ok with her experimenting with a huge guy. Seeing her in pleasure is what turns me on the most about it. Hard to explain I don’t expect everybody or most people in fact to understand because I don’t completely understand it myself. All I know is when my wife gets wet from watching a big dick on tv or masturbates to a hung guy who sends her pics it drives me wild
same!

DaxDexicoAKAMaxMexico

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It says this is a general sex discussion talk, so I'm gonna talk some dumb crap that I did really quick. Professionally administered IQ tests say I'm far above normal, but I do such dumb stuff regularly, so I have to wonder if those tests are bogus. Let me give a few examples:

1)I saw a dude on Grindr who I totally wanted to hook up with. I lost my phone, and, when I got it replaced and got on Grindr, he was gone. But! I knew who he was- he works at the Home Depot right near my apartment. One day, I was feeling ballsy, and maybe a little....overstimulated from a substance, and I walked over there and saw him outside with another dude. I was in such a "f--- it" mood, I found paper and a pen, wrote a note saying I saw him on an app, blah blah blah, let's do something and my phone number. I went up to him, said "here, read this later" and scurried off like a nervous teenage girl. Suffice it to say, he never called me. I told my Mom what happened, and the first thing she said was "Creepy!" Thanks ma. I'm, like, 75% anxious, but the guy was on Grindr, right? He must be into dudes with more balls than brains. Oh well.

2)I have invited two dudes over, separately, to fool around. I'm bi, but after my last relationship with a chick ended with a severe broken heart, I swore off girls for the near future, so any recent activity has been with dudes. I had a problem at the time, taking a certain medication let's say irresponsibly. With both dudes, I'd been up all night on a stimulant, so I'd spent a lot of the night...enjoying myself. In the first instance, my lower protuberance was red from abuse. This guy told me to put him in my mouth. I did andi told him to return the favor. I think he looked at how red I was and got scared that I had a disease or something. He just blew on it for like thirty seconds.:laughing: Nevertheless, he wanted me inside him. I tried to do that, and after all the abuse, my body decided I wouldn't be able to stay hard. I've realized this is basically a side effect of recovering from using what I was. When the second dude came, he looked nothing like his pics and wasn't very attractive. We traded some oral experiences, but after that, I was soft as hell. I don't use that particular substance anymore. I don't like ANYTHING to get in the way of my sluttiness. I felt so bad when I realized it wasn't gonna work and accompanied them on the walk of shame to their t

3)That girl I talked about dating? I was with her for 4 years. She was really into being dominated, which was fine by me. We started slow, handcuffs, maybe a gentle hand around the neck....but that wasn't enough. She had me tie her up and do things to her. She liked pain. She ended up asking me if I could slap her while she was riding me. I consented and she had me do it again and again, with basically my full 6'5", 250 lb guy full strength. She loved it. One time, she gave me a bj, and when I finished, I told her to hold it in her mouth and open it just a little. She did, and I smacked my load right out of her mouth. Again, this is how she wanted to be treated and asked me to. She loved all that stuff. I miss her desperately.

I hope this is a good contribution and makes someone laugh or something. This is my first post, so hopefully it belongs here. If I did anything wrong, let me know!
-Dax

janderson81621

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So OP, let me ask you this, which do you think turns you on more, the fact that your wife is liking the biggest cock in her, or you knowing that a bigger cock is in her. Have you ever thought/fantasized about doing anything with that bigger cock (even just "helping" it into her pussy" or even licking off her pussy juice as it slides in and out. And have you ever been one to check out dudes in the locker room and have the bigger ones caught your eye. Just think it's so hot when other dudes get turned on by their wives getting into bigger cocks in them.

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Man
I just left NYC, but nice to chat and thanks for making a message. You would fall into the category of a Stag, just a guy who likes to share his wife because you put her pleasure above your own ego. There is no sexual restriction on you, there are no rules about you being in a cage or anything else, its just that you like to share her and love her and support her. Its a great lifestyle and hope you guys continue to have fun and love each other :)

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your advice. Your probably 100 percent rite. I’m sure I’ll be turned on by it but at some point I may get very jealous and feel inadequate.
I am going to give a counter point. Of course you might regret it, there is a chance, but you could also love it and she could love it and you could find a way to share your love for the next 30 years. The problem isnt you guys, the only obstacle would be finding the right guy to share her with. I have been the 1st cock for many couples. Its not an easy thing to start doing, but if you do the right things and talk about everything and really delve into the fantasy, when it finally happens, its not a pipe dream anymore, but something REAL.

Reactions: deleted13136491

Indiana48

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to give a counter point. Of course you might regret it, there is a chance, but you could also love it and she could love it and you could find a way to share your love for the next 30 years. The problem isnt you guys, the only obstacle would be finding the right guy to share her with. I have been the 1st cock for many couples. Its not an easy thing to start doing, but if you do the right things and talk about everything and really delve into the fantasy, when it finally happens, its not a pipe dream anymore, but something REAL.
Do the hubbies or boyfriends usually watch you and his girl ??

Reactions: professornj

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do the hubbies or boyfriends usually watch you and his girl ??
I would say 80% do watch. I respect all boundaries and limits. I know some guys dont want to see it happening, but want to know what happened afterwards. Whatever makes someone happy is what I try and provide.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say 80% do watch. I respect all boundaries and limits. I know some guys dont want to see it happening, but want to know what happened afterwards. Whatever makes someone happy is what I try and provide.

that is exactly what I do also….;)

• Love
D

deleted4500261

My ex girlfriend got married after we split up. Her husband (now her ex) wanted to watch her with other men. It started off that she would strip for other men that her husband found. She enjoyed that. Then he suggested she go further and that developed into her giving these men blowjobs when they would get aroused from her dancing/stripping.
Her husband really wanted her to have sex with someone else and she didn’t want to do it. For whatever reason that crossed a line that the other acts didn’t.
He kept at it and she finally said “fuck it” and did it. He was devastated. He was the one that wanted it and pushed for it and he was crushed and wept after. Granted I’m getting this story from her but she is still angry about it to this day. She regrets doing it because she didn’t want to do any of it in the first place but she did it to try and please him. Fantasies can be a tricky thing. Sometimes they should remain fantasies.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I watch and stroke myself, sometimes i join in

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex girlfriend got married after we split up. Her husband (now her ex) wanted to watch her with other men. It started off that she would strip for other men that her husband found. She enjoyed that. Then he suggested she go further and that developed into her giving these men blowjobs when they would get aroused from her dancing/stripping.
Her husband really wanted her to have sex with someone else and she didn’t want to do it. For whatever reason that crossed a line that the other acts didn’t.
He kept at it and she finally said “fuck it” and did it. He was devastated. He was the one that wanted it and pushed for it and he was crushed and wept after. Granted I’m getting this story from her but she is still angry about it to this day. She regrets doing it because she didn’t want to do any of it in the first place but she did it to try and please him. Fantasies can be a tricky thing. Sometimes they should remain fantasies.
Are they still together? Sad if not - they could have worked through it, especially if they both enjoy all the other erotic parts beside the actual intercourse.

D

deleted4500261

Are they still together? Sad if not - they could have worked through it, especially if they both enjoy all the other erotic parts beside the actual intercourse.
No. They divorced. There were other issues as well. She really regrets having done those things. She was like that when I dated her as well. She wouldn’t speak her mind and say that she wanted, or didn’t want to do things and then she would just do them to make the other person happy. Obviously we do that to a certain extent in relationships but she was a people pleaser at the cost of herself.
According to her, he just wore her down over time and she ended up doing it because she thought he’d be happy. From my point of view that is not cool. That’s like a spoiled child who just has to get their way at any cost. But I wasn’t there so who knows how it all went down.

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. They divorced. There were other issues as well. She really regrets having done those things. She was like that when I dated her as well. She wouldn’t speak her mind and say that she wanted, or didn’t want to do things and then she would just do them to make the other person happy. Obviously we do that to a certain extent in relationships but she was a people pleaser at the cost of herself.
According to her, he just wore her down over time and she ended up doing it because she thought he’d be happy. From my point of view that is not cool. That’s like a spoiled child who just has to get their way at any cost. But I wasn’t there so who knows how it all went down.
unfortunately this is very common with the couples I talk to and meet up with. And I have to do a lot of work to basically NOT follow their irrational logic. Sex is not something you can just do and think there are zero consequences. Even single people have a consequence for fucking random people. We are not built as human beings to handle "anonymous sex". At least not more than once and on a consistent basis.

We are hard wired to make connections, we need to understand our surroundings, we need information. Am I safe? Can I let my guard down? I don't know how any couple thinks they can make it work when the level fo communication they have between them is very low.

"wearing someone down" is a common tactic among men and women. this isnt uncommon, its the way most people interact with each other.

Anyway, positive note, Im meeting a newly divorced women. Well, I met her already, but we are arranging a play date soon. My phone is also blowing up, a hotwife I started talking to in the summer, finally ditched the bull she was trying to play with, but he kept flaking and cancelling on her, which is what he was doing months ago, but she liked him and gave him chance after chance. She finally decided to boot him to the curb and is now trying desperately to see me. (I think she needs to wait and learn her lesson). :)

D

deleted13136491

Yeah that’s why I’m not pushing anything. She has been chatting with a guy who has a huge cock just for fun they’ve flirted a little. She says she doesn’t want to meet him though. Although she had said some really dirty things to him. I think if anything she may be interested in giving him a blowjob but I’m not pushing any issue. Any time she chats with him and they say dirty stuff it’s usually centered around her sucking his dick or playing with his dick or 69’s and her making him cum all over her. She hardly talks about him fucking her.