Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a MWM who has suppressed urges to play with guys for most of my life. I’ve hooked up from time to time but always got scared of being caught or getting a disease, so I would delete grindr and go back to my “normal” life. My wife doesn’t have much of a sex drive anymore, and I recently met a guy on Grindr to swap blowjobs. It was amazing. Best time I’ve ever had with another dude. He was hot and his dick was perfect. And he shot a huge load. Now I can’t stop thinking about sucking dick. Specifically his dick. We chatted a few times after. Both DL and not looking for anything more than some relief. We even exchanged numbers and texted a few times. This is not like me. But I can’t help but want to blow him again and swallow his load.

Problem now is, I think he is ghosting me. I’m going crazy here not knowing if I did something or what. He seemed cool and like the perfect NSA FWB. What do I do? I don’t want to blow up my marriage. But I’ve never felt this way and THIS horny for dick. Help!

Dcleatr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear you, in a similar situation. 40+ years of marriage and all I can think about is sucking dick. I signed up for Adam4adam. Been trying to connect up with another married guy, but no good opportunities yet. Too bad we're on opposite sides of the country.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hear you, in a similar situation. 40+ years of marriage and all I can think about is sucking dick. I signed up for Adam4adam. Been trying to connect up with another married guy, but no good opportunities yet. Too bad we're on opposite sides of the country.
Living the dream here too... Lots of speculation.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys don't get me wrong but why oh why not enjoy what makes u happy.... u can keep your marriage but "look after your needs too".
I ve posted many times about my fuck buddy who is happily married and a father of one. But anytime we are together he is my cock begging bitch.

We both enjoy it sooo much. Why not find someone who keeps things private and have a hell of a time while u are at it... then just go back to your family and love them as u should, it's that simple.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After sucking my first cock, I felt incredibly guilty but also couldn’t stop thinking about doing it again. I never had a fuck or suck buddy, I was strictly a abs glory hole sucker for many years so there was never any relationships. There’s always the risk of catching an std but the odds are very, very low for oral. After I would suck or get sucked, I’d get super horny and go home and have great sex with my wife.

biguyinslo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys don't get me wrong but why oh why not enjoy what makes u happy.... u can keep your marriage but "look after your needs too".
I ve posted many times about my fuck buddy who is happily married and a father of one. But anytime we are together he is my cock begging bitch.

We both enjoy it sooo much. Why not find someone who keeps things private and have a hell of a time while u are at it... then just go back to your family and love them as u should, it's that simple.
I feel like I’m ready for that. But it’s SO hard to find someone. Met a guy the other day and we hit it off. Exchanged numbers and talked about meeting up again. Now crickets. I think I’d feel much better if I found one guy to get down and dirty with. On a regular basis.

Reactions: ToryK

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The sooner the better

Ask me and i d say It's a matter of health driven by pleasure rather than sensual satisfaction

Just make sure I find the perfect guy

Reactions: ToryK

JCEO

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m a MWM who has suppressed urges to play with guys for most of my life. I’ve hooked up from time to time but always got scared of being caught or getting a disease, so I would delete grindr and go back to my “normal” life. My wife doesn’t have much of a sex drive anymore, and I recently met a guy on Grindr to swap blowjobs. It was amazing. Best time I’ve ever had with another dude. He was hot and his dick was perfect. And he shot a huge load. Now I can’t stop thinking about sucking dick. Specifically his dick. We chatted a few times after. Both DL and not looking for anything more than some relief. We even exchanged numbers and texted a few times. This is not like me. But I can’t help but want to blow him again and swallow his load.

Problem now is, I think he is ghosting me. I’m going crazy here not knowing if I did something or what. He seemed cool and like the perfect NSA FWB. What do I do? I don’t want to blow up my marriage. But I’ve never felt this way and THIS horny for dick. Help!
I would suggest forgetting this guy and find another on the app. Its important to remember that most guys view same sex activity as just sex or "getting off" and not to get emotionally attached to any guy. A guy might distance himself if he senses neediness(not saying you're needy just using an example) another thing to keep in mind is to not "blow up" your marriage like you said by chasing someone else who may be unavailable for many reasons and not about you specifically. Dont stress. Be discreet and have fun but always remember most men like to fool around and then go back to their lives. Try not to take this personal.

biguyinslo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would suggest forgetting this guy and find another on the app. Its important to remember that most guys view same sex activity as just sex or "getting off" and not to get emotionally attached to any guy. A guy might distance himself if he senses neediness(not saying you're needy just using an example) another thing to keep in mind is to not "blow up" your marriage like you said by chasing someone else who may be unavailable for many reasons and not about you specifically. Dont stress. Be discreet and have fun but always remember most men like to fool around and then go back to their lives. Try not to take this personal.
Thank you. That’s really great advice and what I’ve come to decide. It’s not like it was going to go anywhere any way. And I really don’t want it to. Other than to get off. Appreciate your help.

Reactions: ToryK and Antoniooo

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally understandable but don't let it get to you. I've been chatting with guys for a long time and these things happen I believe with most everyone in your situation and situations similar. People get involved in other things and get distracted, they forget, lose interest or a host of other things. At the same time remember they owe you or anyone else nothing. The playing game is kind of done on a catch as catch can basis. But belive me, HORNY is a huge word with a definition closely related to ADDICTION. You're probably suffering more due to your intense need to suck dick, and now, swallow cum. My desires tripled once I started playing and exploring and they only get more varied and stronger. Not that you don't already think it, but don't take it personally (if you do) about him ghosting you. There are all types out there, some come and go like the wind.

A good example to you- one of my favorite, hottest buddies I would see about once every 7-8 months. When he was "on" he'd be hot as a firecracker. When he was off it was total silence, like he'd dropped of the planet. He even confessed to me once he had become so paranoid he could hardly even come near me at work for fear other knew about our suck buddy relationship.

I know it's hard because I've been there, but try to accept this is a part of being on the DL and typical behavior for such.

Reactions: ToryK and Marco86

biguyinslo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally understandable but don't let it get to you. I've been chatting with guys for a long time and these things happen I believe with most everyone in your situation and situations similar. People get involved in other things and get distracted, they forget, lose interest or a host of other things. At the same time remember they owe you or anyone else nothing. The playing game is kind of done on a catch as catch can basis. But belive me, HORNY is a huge word with a definition closely related to ADDICTION. You're probably suffering more due to your intense need to suck dick, and now, swallow cum. My desires tripled once I started playing and exploring and they only get more varied and stronger. Not that you don't already think it, but don't take it personally (if you do) about him ghosting you. There are all types out there, some come and go like the wind.

A good example to you- one of my favorite, hottest buddies I would see about once every 7-8 months. When he was "on" he'd be hot as a firecracker. When he was off it was total silence, like he'd dropped of the planet. He even confessed to me once he had become so paranoid he could hardly even come near me at work for fear other knew about our suck buddy relationship.

I know it's hard because I've been there, but try to accept this is a part of being on the DL and typical behavior for such.
Yeah. I get it. And exactly what I’ve come to realize. No one owes anyone anything. It’s a means to getting off and filling a need at that moment. Nothing more. I’m past it now. Smarter too to not let myself get in that space again. Appreciate your note and insight!

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MWM here as well and I have always had a thing for cock.... My wife of 50 years knows that and not real crazy about it but understands. I have enjoy time with guys and have exchanged oral sex and I just want to enjoy more. I do enjoy sex with my wife but just short much needed and wanted cock time. I do believe it is a need I have and that's fine with me.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Accept he was a 1 time thing and find another cock

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel like I’m ready for that. But it’s SO hard to find someone. Met a guy the other day and we hit it off. Exchanged numbers and talked about meeting up again. Now crickets. I think I’d feel much better if I found one guy to get down and dirty with. On a regular basis.
I would feed you regularly if we were closer.

Tryop

Superior Member
Media

People ghost other people this day. Sad, but nned to accept it

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in Polk Cnty, FL a good 2+ hours north of you, if we were a little closer you'd have yourself a good friend! A caretaker if you know what I mean. Similar situation here to!

Reactions: Dcleatr