Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Met this guy at the gym and we had friendly conversation in passing, and that was that. Thought nothing of it.

After my workout I headed to the sauna, and found this guy in there naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. We were the only 2 guys in there for a while and chatted the entire time. He seemed straight, but was very very talkative and did not stop speaking or looking at me.

When i got up to leave, he told me he would leave too and we should take cold showers and then go back in. I got excited and foresaw something happening so said yes with a smile.

We showered separately and as soon as i turned mine off, he followed suit and left his stall, ans then walked over to mine and waited for me to exit so we could walk back to the sauna together.

We repeated this 3 more time over the course of 45 mins, just talking the whole time and taking cold shower breaks - when 1 would get up to leave, the other would follow. He would keep eye contact with me while talking, and periodically would fix his towel by his crotch.

He said he was probably gunna stay for another 20 mins but I was overheated and said i was heading out for good.

When i left he followed, and showered in the stall next to me. And when i exited my stall he was standing by mine waiting, and then followed me to my locker still talking to me the entire time. he then sat down infront of me as i dried off and got dressed, talking to me as i stripped naked infront of him and he was in his towel and looked a little fluffed up. He saw my cock and everything.

He sat and talked with me until i had my jacket on and was leaving, and then we said our goodbyes and he went back into the sauna.

I thought maybe i was just overthinking his kindness, but then he did this exact same ritual the next 2 times we were at the gym together.

Does it sound like he is maybe interested but doesn’t want to make the first move? Or am I just over analyzing a nice straight dude who isnt afraid to start a convo in the sauna lol?

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're in the sauna again with him, have your towel arranged with the opening in the middle such that you can open it up (maybe use the edge of it to dab sweat from your face) and then drop it back on you leg so that your crotch is fully exposed to him. Then see if you can get fluffed yourself... scratch or touch yourself briefly, etc. The towel should be in a place where you can cover yourself easily in a small motion if someone else comes in.

See if he does the same. If he exposes himself, gets hard, touches himself, etc., then you know what's up. If he doesn't, then maybe he's just a chatty person with a bit of a voyeur streak.

But from what you say, it sounds like he's probably wanting to get something started but either being super cautious or just too timid or inexperienced to know what to do.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're in the sauna again with him, have your towel arranged with the opening in the middle such that you can open it up (maybe use the edge of it to dab sweat from your face) and then drop it back on you leg so that your crotch is fully exposed to him. Then see if you can get fluffed yourself... scratch or touch yourself briefly, etc. The towel should be in a place where you can cover yourself easily in a small motion if someone else comes in.

See if he does the same. If he exposes himself, gets hard, touches himself, etc., then you know what's up. If he doesn't, then maybe he's just a chatty person with a bit of a voyeur streak.

But from what you say, it sounds like he's probably wanting to get something started but either being super cautious or just too timid or inexperienced to know what to do.
I agree!

D

deleted1074483

that sounds about as clear as it gets that he was interested!! And that he's inexperienced or timid as 2nd poster said. Next time you see him strike up that convo and take it from there - but you're clearly going to have to lead;-)

good luck and enjoy

cowboy69_69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met this guy at the gym and we had friendly conversation in passing, and that was that. Thought nothing of it.

After my workout I headed to the sauna, and found this guy in there naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. We were the only 2 guys in there for a while and chatted the entire time. He seemed straight, but was very very talkative and did not stop speaking or looking at me.

When i got up to leave, he told me he would leave too and we should take cold showers and then go back in. I got excited and foresaw something happening so said yes with a smile.

We showered separately and as soon as i turned mine off, he followed suit and left his stall, ans then walked over to mine and waited for me to exit so we could walk back to the sauna together.

We repeated this 3 more time over the course of 45 mins, just talking the whole time and taking cold shower breaks - when 1 would get up to leave, the other would follow. He would keep eye contact with me while talking, and periodically would fix his towel by his crotch.

He said he was probably gunna stay for another 20 mins but I was overheated and said i was heading out for good.

When i left he followed, and showered in the stall next to me. And when i exited my stall he was standing by mine waiting, and then followed me to my locker still talking to me the entire time. he then sat down infront of me as i dried off and got dressed, talking to me as i stripped naked infront of him and he was in his towel and looked a little fluffed up. He saw my cock and everything.

He sat and talked with me until i had my jacket on and was leaving, and then we said our goodbyes and he went back into the sauna.

I thought maybe i was just overthinking his kindness, but then he did this exact same ritual the next 2 times we were at the gym together.

Does it sound like he is maybe interested but doesn’t want to make the first move? Or am I just over analyzing a nice straight dude who isnt afraid to start a convo in the sauna lol?
Do update on the situation

irishitalian95

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Same thing happened yesterday! talked for 45 mins in sauna, both of us casually fixing ourselves and he followed me to my locker again and sat infront of me while i changed. But then when i was about to leave he said bye and ran back to the sauna before i could even try to further hint at something lol - truly can’t tell his motive

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think he was interested, that was waay to much following back and forth to the sauna. He wouldn’t have done that if he wasnt a little bit interested.
one thought is though maybe he’s not interested in hooking up maybe he’s actually interested in you and is interested in dating or getting to know you. If you are interested in that route I’d tread lightly then cause he might get turned off by you overtly coming on to him for sex.
Has he made any move to bring your attention to his cock area? Can you guys actually see each other in the shower and does he give you any looks when not talking?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my trick in the sauna is to sit leaned back legs open in the towel. Now depending on how big you are either let your cock be just ever so slightly be exposed under the edge of the towel, if you sit At the edge of the seat let your cock and balls just hang so it can only be slightly seen, you may need to raise your towel slightly (this way he may have to try to look under your towel to see and you’ll def notice that lol.) Or you can sit with your cock covered by the towel so you can have a bulge goin, this is the safer route. Do your normal talking to him but keep eye contact with him and see if u can tell if his eyes look down to try to see your goods.
Now step 2 is a little more aggressive and I would only do this if your intentions are only to hookup and aren’t interested in being friends or a potential dating scenario. If you do think he’s checking you out allow yourself to get slightly hard while in the sauna. The safest way is to keep your cock covered but let your bulge expose that you are growing hard. Letting your cock be a little seen underneath the edge of the towel is more risky and could be to much as you could get too hard and get your cock completely exposed which if u can’t tell his interest it may mess things up, and of course someone else could walk in and that would be a whole thing lol.
But if he’s still there chatting with you and you can tell he’s interested then there’s a shot. Hopefully there’s a sign that he’s getting aroused so you can take it from there.
but if he shows no interest in your goods or he abruptly leaves then take it as a no and end the flirtation.

Last edited:

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update - added eachother on instagram so things are getting more serious lol
Yah I’d ignore my advice about coming in to him and just take this route seems like a cool guy to be friends with or maybe more.

Reactions: irishitalian95

joebreil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do update on the situation
This story reminds me of the bloke [married with 3 children] who said after enjoying a a thoroughly satisfying "head job" said, 'mate, I'm not gay, I'm just curious'. Indeed, he could have fooled me.

irishitalian95

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Update! Went in the sauna together 2 more times this week. I flashed my cock a couple times and noticed his eyes trying to get a look. He wore his underwear this time, but kept lowering them to the point where i saw his pubes, but he’d stop there. He randomly brought up a girl he’s banging and them immediately after asked me if i’m dating currently. (to which i said no im just having fun with whoever) Same as always we went back to the lockerroom together and he sat with me as i got dressed and then we said our goodbyes.

Wish i had more to share!

DBrady

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Update! Went in the sauna together 2 more times this week. I flashed my cock a couple times and noticed his eyes trying to get a look. He wore his underwear this time, but kept lowering them to the point where i saw his pubes, but he’d stop there. He randomly brought up a girl he’s banging and them immediately after asked me if i’m dating currently. (to which i said no im just having fun with whoever) Same as always we went back to the lockerroom together and he sat with me as i got dressed and then we said our goodbyes.

Sounds like progress! Maybe next time just sit on the towel with a corner barely covering the goods. If you catch him looking, use that corner to wipe your face and then let it fall to the side

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

hmmm it is progression… I think he’s interested but he’s probably hesitant to do anything too public or forward. I almost feel like he brought up the girl he’s bangin Solely to hear what your reaction to that would be and you had a good answer, lol.
Question when u guys sit in the sauna do you sit near each other or facing each other. Also how big is the sauna? Could u sit away from like the door so if you wanted to show a little bit more you could do so privately?
Still nothing is for certain. Some straight guys are completely unaware of how the come across so don’t do anything to forward but each time he looks give him something to see. Even as simple as just rubbing your chest or legs while in the sauna or stretching, anything to show of your body.

D

deleted7858271

Wait. This is good. I need that update lmao

twfarrell

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does this guy know you are into guys and girls?

Your sexuality says 60% straight 40% gay, so presumably if one were to put a label on it that would be bisexual? Perhaps very casually drop into conversation that you're bi, or perhaps say it in a different way and gauge his reaction and interest. I wouldn't say it while you are naked as that is a little intense.

Also, would he be able to tell from your Intsa that you are bi? If it is obvious then he would know that you are into guys and girls and the fact you two keep going to the sauna and changing in front of him means it clearly isn't an issue for him even if he is totally straight.

From everything you have said so far I get the impression he is interested but will not make a first move at all. Have you actually seen his cock?