Can’t tell if guy at the gym is interested or I’m overthinking it’

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update! Went in the sauna together 2 more times this week. I flashed my cock a couple times and noticed his eyes trying to get a look. He wore his underwear this time, but kept lowering them to the point where i saw his pubes, but he’d stop there. He randomly brought up a girl he’s banging and them immediately after asked me if i’m dating currently. (to which i said no im just having fun with whoever) Same as always we went back to the lockerroom together and he sat with me as i got dressed and then we said our goodbyes.

Wish i had more to share!

Any further news?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dont play head games with him… best thing to do is talk to him about various things then mention if he is married and go from there … if he says he is married then kind of steer clear for few.. think if you’re just wanting sex with him or you would liked more than that to happen

I went to saunas few times and one time I went to one and a guy I had seen several times was there .. looked like he already been in sauna and took shower as his hair was wet so I figured he was leaving .. I got into the sauna shut door and turned on red light as I paid to have this sauna to my self as I wanted peace and quiet …

I laid on the seat and dosed off for a few minutes and when I woke up my towel had came off and my dick was fully exposed but I didn’t worry about it as I was supposed to be alone .. I heard a voice saying how nice and sweaty I looked and I turned head saw it was that guy..

it was him came over sit on the bench below me tells be how he had already went to sauna and took a shower and he didn’t see me and that upset him… I looked at him and I asked why would it upset him and he didn’t beat around the bush .. he says he is gay and hope I was too as he found himself interested in me ..

I laid there didn’t cover up and I told him I am gay and I’d love to get to know him .. told him when I saw his hair wet and he was dressed I thought he had left for the day .. he said he was leaving until he saw me and decided to see what would happen that I can say yes or no …

We dated for couple years … and things ended when he got a call from his mom .. his dad had heart attack and was in hospital .. he lived several states away originally so I told him my family is here and he understood ..

after that I just went to saunas for some quick action and did call him time to time and he said he wasn’t coming back said his mom needed him there and I understood that

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're in the sauna again with him, have your towel arranged with the opening in the middle such that you can open it up (maybe use the edge of it to dab sweat from your face) and then drop it back on you leg so that your crotch is fully exposed to him. Then see if you can get fluffed yourself... scratch or touch yourself briefly, etc. The towel should be in a place where you can cover yourself easily in a small motion if someone else comes in.

See if he does the same. If he exposes himself, gets hard, touches himself, etc., then you know what's up. If he doesn't, then maybe he's just a chatty person with a bit of a voyeur streak.

But from what you say, it sounds like he's probably wanting to get something started but either being super cautious or just too timid or inexperienced to know what to do.
next time ask him if he minds if you lay out on the bench and stretch. Of your bold ask him if he can give you a shoulder rub.

Chrzjamz1984

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
next time ask him if he minds if you lay out on the bench and stretch. Of your bold ask him if he can give you a shoulder rub.
Mmm. Yes. Shoulder rubs are hot. I gave one to my running buddy and was such a turn on. He told me he was getting hard

Jt204

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont play head games with him… best thing to do is talk to him about various things then mention if he is married and go from there … if he says he is married then kind of steer clear for few.. think if you’re just wanting sex with him or you would liked more than that to happen

I went to saunas few times and one time I went to one and a guy I had seen several times was there .. looked like he already been in sauna and took shower as his hair was wet so I figured he was leaving .. I got into the sauna shut door and turned on red light as I paid to have this sauna to my self as I wanted peace and quiet …

I laid on the seat and dosed off for a few minutes and when I woke up my towel had came off and my dick was fully exposed but I didn’t worry about it as I was supposed to be alone .. I heard a voice saying how nice and sweaty I looked and I turned head saw it was that guy..

it was him came over sit on the bench below me tells be how he had already went to sauna and took a shower and he didn’t see me and that upset him… I looked at him and I asked why would it upset him and he didn’t beat around the bush .. he says he is gay and hope I was too as he found himself interested in me ..

I laid there didn’t cover up and I told him I am gay and I’d love to get to know him .. told him when I saw his hair wet and he was dressed I thought he had left for the day .. he said he was leaving until he saw me and decided to see what would happen that I can say yes or no …

We dated for couple years … and things ended when he got a call from his mom .. his dad had heart attack and was in hospital .. he lived several states away originally so I told him my family is here and he understood ..

after that I just went to saunas for some quick action and did call him time to time and he said he wasn’t coming back said his mom needed him there and I understood that
Sounds kinda sus that you were together for a couple years and after his dad had a heart attack you were just like “sorry bro, not going”… my bfs dad died after a heart attack and we moved in with his moms for part of the year, and I just helped out as much as I could. That was 5 years in. Can’t imagine giving up love for my family, when I’m building my own. Sounds selfish to me.