Can a 7+ (of girth)cock really fuck a girl???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Jan 3, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    I joined this site because I was curious about thick cocks... longer ones seems to be less impressive and quite common whereas very large girths are rarity in my opinion... I see that when that is easier to find a 7 inches thick cock if its length is 9...that is proportion is the key... btw though many pics could be fake or modified dick... I honestly see that most are true! with a metric proof to erase every doubt... now my question is: I myself have a 5,5 inches thick when really horny and it already looks and feels thick in a pussy (and quite impossible to get in the backdoor...) ... that said... HOW CAN A 8 INCHES OF GIRTH PENIS OR EVEN A 7+ INCHES ENTER A HUMAN PUSSY??? how much time does it take to get inside? how many time is it possible to make sex without hurting the girls... please make me know the real life behind a thick penis boys and girls...

2. SR_Pepe Le Pube

SR_Pepe Le Pube New Member

i dont have as much girth as you but i know some dudes find it hard to take me but i never had a lady find it too difficult. afterall, a baby can come out of there too.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    whats your length and girth then? In fact I m pretty sure that beyond 6+ of girth anal sex is impossible

4. Alfadude

Alfadude New Member

Well, maybe I have had a problem unconsciously selecting small women, but with 7+x6+ I can tell you that size is tough on a lot of women, and it makes it almost impossible with some. Length is not usually an issue, but girth hurts some of them a lot. If you slam into their cervix, the sensation is not at all pleasant, but it is avoidable with care. Girth, however, can't be avoided and for some it's a real deal breaker. My 2 cents anyway...

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

Albums:
    thx boy! I need more comments like this.. another question dude: can your actual petite gf take your cock with ease now that she is used to it???

6. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can't compare childbirth to sex... There's so many things happening in a womans body when she's giving birth, to help ease the pain and open her up. Hormones. A lot of women gets teared as well. So, just because a woman can give birth to a child, doesn't mean she can take a huge cock. There's also a difference between pushing out and forcing in.

Anal sex impossible beyond 6+ inches of girth?.. And you're 'pretty sure' about this? :p Dude, I think you have to stand corrected there.. ;) There's plenty of people, both women and men, who can take more than that in anal sex. It's a question of adjusting.

7. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Thank you HappyBoi. It's amazing how many times guys have made this same ignorant statement here. There is absolutely no comparison.

8. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are right in that anal sex is pretty much impossible. I found one that was very experianced anally (she claimed), she walked funny and complained of pain after we finished the act.

9. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I'll toss in my 2 cents as well: i have a 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 inch girth depending on where you measure my cock (mid-shaft or base). Most women can take me although for some I have to take it easy at first, so I'm sure 8" isn't a problem normally. i have also DPed a woman with a friend of mine who's about my size, with both of us squeezing our cocks into her pussy (lots of lube and took some time). So i guess the answer is it depends on the woman and what her vagina can handle

-Ranger

10. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I'll toss in my 2 cents as well: i have a 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 inch girth depending on where you measure my cock (mid-shaft or base). Most women can take me although for some I have to take it easy at first, so I'm sure 8" isn't a problem normally. i have also DPed a woman with a friend of mine who's about my size, with both of us squeezing our cocks into her pussy (lots of lube and took some time). So i guess the answer is it depends on the woman and what her vagina can handle

-Ranger

11. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    yes, if the girl has already been playing with thicker toys, i see no reason she can't take a real one of the same size.

12. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

What an impressive cock HappyBoy - no wonder you chose that name! We could make an experiment if you want to try and put that monster in my ass!!!!

13. guilleserp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, of course, it's possible; even anal sex. Look my pictures! Any girl had have problems with my girth. Without hurry and a lot of careful, we can

14. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use to do a true 10X7.5. Can I do more girth? I think with a little time and LOT'S of lube I could take an 8" girth and maybe more. I'd like to try anyway. Heck, I'd like to find another 10X7 for regular meetings.

Remember that a cock will compress and give a little and isn't like a 10X8 hard rubber dildo that don't give any.

15. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, And I'm only 98 pounds and 5'2" if that matters.

16. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

my fav sex partner of all time is 7" long and 7" girth at the base...met him via this site. (And yes I measured, and yes I have pix posted of his cock in my albums.) I took him plus the big end of my double sided dildo at the same tiime in my pussy. I loved it.

And I did take it anally too, although that hurt like a mutha fucka.

17. checkin

checkin Member

Albums:
    Can 7+ girth work with a girl ... of course. With all girls ... no. It's depends upon the woman. The same with anal or oral. In my case, anal never, oral ... never been deepthroated. So there are drawbacks. On the plus side, I've had women who never orgasmed from vaginal penetration go completely nuts. You live for those moments.

18. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    THANK YOU. So many people keep comparing the two and it makes me want to kick puppies. And I love puppies.

19. Big_Red

Big_Red Member

Albums:
    It's not impossible. In fact, after she's fully relaxed enough, it's actually easier to get it inside an ass than in some pussies. That's because there's no pubic bone to get in the way of anal, like there is with vag sometimes (depending on how the girl is built).

20. hud01

Gold Member

I have seen a 7 inch girth enter a pussy and have been told that same couple had anal sex, although she cut it out because her ass was getting too loose. I have played with a 7.5-7.75 cock and was told that it has been in many male asses. When I asked how...the answer was where there is a will there is a way.