Can a bottom be injured if the top is too long?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jasper19951, Jul 4, 2011.

1. jasper19951

jasper19951 New Member

I have been talking online to this somewhat older black man and he wants to top me. He send me his pic and although I have been drooling over it, it's 9.5 inches long, average thickness. He keeps telling me he is going to go all the way in my bottom with it.

As a bottom, could I be at risk of being injured in any way by having a 9.5 incher all the way in me? This is a serious question, not a joke. Any info is appreciated.

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. Relax, use plenty of lube and you'll love it!

3. jasper19951

jasper19951 New Member

That's good to hear. I can't wait to meet this guy in person. The largest I have ever had before was a guy with 8" and I was ok with it. Actually, I think due to the larger size I was actually able to orgasm without touching myself. Would this be a "prostate orgasm"? It was incredible. Just wondering if anybody has info on that type of orgasm.

4. D_aco09gxc

D_aco09gxc Account Disabled

If he's average thickness, you should be OK. Lucky you, love older black men...

5. BiGuyRichmond

BiGuyRichmond New Member

Albums:
    Go for it. I've taken a 9.5 and loved it. I'm sure you will too.

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

As long as he isn't just plowing into you with insufficent lube, no patience, and without waiting for or listening to, your body cues, then you should be fine.

Injury can occur from any size if the person isn't careful, respectful, and doesn't believe in lube. Or just from a bad angle (think tears and fissures).

Comfort level, however is anoher thing entirely. Sometimes that extra inch or that particular curve in that specific sexual position will cause the owies. Back off, try when ready and relaxed, switch positions.

Then again you may have no issues and just be kost in the sensations (best case senario, which i am hoping for you:biggrin:)

7. vMike

vMike Member

Albums:
    If he's older then he's experienced so he should know how to get that big cock inside with minimal risk.

So I guess you're in good hands and u only have to relax, release all tenseness and enjoy...

Just in case, make sure he gives u time for your hole to get used to his size if it's getting too hurtfull on the way in

:tongue:

8. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you can hurt someone with a 5" penis if you just ram it in there.

9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Under the right circumstances and depending on the anatomy of an individual and pre-existing medical conditions the answer is yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted