Can a dick be too big girls? or erm....guys?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Claude Balls, Jun 4, 2008.

1. D_Claude Balls

D_Claude Balls Account Disabled

Im new here so go easy with me as I ask a question that may have been asked before.

Can a dick be too long? or two wide? Have you ever had one that made your eyes water. You did it once but if you saw another similar size you'd say no thanks?

And leading onto that what is the perfect size/girth for you? Again I bet its been asked before. :rolleyes:

Yes yes its how you use it. Well Im told. Not cumming too quickly. Whats your record?

I can go for hours myself but sometimes its the simple thing that just sets me off.

2. dean88

dean88 New Member

Welcome at LPSG!

Yes, a dick can be too big! It can be too thick, so it hurts but it can also be too long. If your cock is too long you can't put it entirely in, for instance, so you have to be more careful than guys with an average cock.

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Yes, I have run into two that were much too huge to be comfortable for sex.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I would want a more specific questiion before giving an answer, WeaponX. I agree with Dean if you had in mind "too big for pleasant vaginal intercourse", but for other forms of sexual pleasure I might give a negative response.

I've looked at gallery pictures of your weapon and understand what prompted your question. Proper preliminary preparations would be required for the weapon-type cock, such as yours, but these activities can be pleasurable for both individuals, too.

Anal intercourse is a different matter and whether male or female, the ass hole can be stretched to unbelievable dimentions. I know of no cock size too big for the willing (and even eager) receiver. If I am mistaken about this, I welcome any experienced response to this way of thinking.

For the exhibitionist, I would also consider a negative answer. What we generally refer to as size queens love monster cocks which are required to give them satisfaction in provocative ways.

Oh, btw --- welcome to the group.

5. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    Roystoys, the vagina is naturally (usually) designed to facilitate baby-making, so it is also designed to stretch to an unimaginable amount (especially for us guys). From what I've heard online, on the radio, and anecdotal experience, the anal walls can experience irritation if a foreign object is being stuck up there, which is unhealthy. With guys, the caveat is that the prostate can be reached with anal sex, so the pleasure usually outweighs the pain.

In any case, if you've got a big tool, then use lube wherever you stick it in the pants area. Also, in many cases going for more than 25 minutes can be very uncomfortable, so squirt or pull out and work on something else for a time. Peace.

6. D_Claude Balls

Was thinking for sex mainly. IE sticking it in a Vigina or Ass I suppose.

And thanks but I don't think my size is too big at all. Just normal id say.

7. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with two women that my dick was too thick for. It was our first time, and I'm sure that eventually we could have worked it in, but we never got that far.

Attached Files:

8. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    So what is too big?

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

It varies for each person. I honestly don't know what is "too big" for me.

10. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG!!!!!!!! Nice size. Now, are u willing to travel to Baltimore???? lol:biggrin1:

11. Principessa

Gold Member

12. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knowing that statistically I'll probably NOT run into the legendary 'foot long' cock, then no, there's no such thing as 'too big' for me. And the biggest one I had (which had to be close to 10.5)...I went back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 10ths.

But on another note, thank god I do pelvic floor exercises, Pilates, and don't see cocks of that magnitude all the time. I like to stay tight for all of the other guys too!!!!

13. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even with my own modest measurements--which are about 7.x X 6--a bit smaller than some gentlemen here--there were women I did not fit into.

I wouldn't mind another inch or two, but i wouldn't want to be extreme...

14. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was in high school and college I would occasionally have a girl refuse to let me enter. But that hasn't happened in a few years. I have had conversations with a girl recently who had a bf who was 11" and very thick according to her so she was afraid to have sex with him. Needless to say they do not date anymore and I did not pursue anything with her....she didn't know my size.

I also have a predilection for petite girls and a couple of years ago dated a girl who is 4'-7" and 75lbs. I only put about half it in her and was very slow and gentle. We had sex twice and she decided things weren't working between us.....at least she tried.:biggrin1:

15. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, what does "stop; end of the road," "too deep," and "oh God, take it out" mean?

16. D_Claude Balls

Right I get the idea. Big is good to look at. Big might be good for some girls. Big doesn't seem to bother gay guys. Sounds right?

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    guys who say no such thing as too big are bold-faced fucking liars. there isn't some imaginary highway back there that's neverending. eventually you're hitting nerves and even if it doesn't hurt, it'll guarantee you'll be wearing depends at 29.

18. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say, for me anyway, there is no such thing as too big. And no, I am not a bold face fucking liar. I can handle very thick and very deep and I will not end up wearing depends. Perhaps the above poster just lacks some experience and hence has some unsubtantiated ideas about leakage and needing depends in the future. the sphincter (spelling?) is a muscle and very quickly shrinks back to hold eveything in just as it is intended. This post is not intended in anger the above poster but as I said, I am not a bold face liar.....

Novaboy

19. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember the first time I slept with a hung guy.. he was gorrrrrgeous, and charming etc etc....

I was so turned on, and at one point was on all fours and said....

"fuck me as hard as you can.... OUCH... OK.... not quite as hard as you can!"

true!

20. fistbottom

fistbottom New Member

To answer - no

Draft saved Draft deleted