can a dick be too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dominik20, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Does anyone of you think his big is too big or thick?
    How big is yours and what problems did you have with that?

2. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Dom,
    If one can be too big, you would fall into that category.
    Nothing lots of lube and a fresh bottle of POPPERS cant fix.

Coming to America anytime soon Dom?

I'll host.
    Shane

3. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

>>>America The Land Of the Free...You can go there..Be free to kill....The remains..Thrown in The trash..As long As you Have cash<<<

Ok I am offended. And this gem from a country we saved from communism, Nazism, and people who turned their heads when others were being exterminated.

Essen meine scheis, dum Esel.

4. alpha06

alpha06 New Member

I agree with Shane. You are definitely packing some serious meat there, man. As for your question, perhaps the ladies would be better suited to reply. T some, I have heard, a super large dick can be very uncomfortable. In fact, some women would argue that a 5 or 6" dick is ample enough to get the job done. Hey! what do they know. ;-)

5. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    sprechen sie scheis?

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Sad. Wildgoosechase.

7. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh wow. Let's not start such crass discussion. You can't blame a country for its past. Lest, you wish to give a certain group of people in America reperations. *wink*

Back on topic, I think yes. It can be. I think the larger it is, the more trouble it's worth. But that's personal opinion. I don't think about penises for anal penetration, so I'm not coming from that angle.

A woman's vagina is only so deep. After that it can be painful. The more you have, the harder it's going to be to gauge and then it might be less thrilling for you because you can't just "go at it."

Aside from that, it'd get harder to clothe. And no matter how "hot" it'd be for you to be showing it off all the time...you'd more rather be seen as a freak of nature. And ridiculed. And nobody wants to be ridiculed. Having a big penis only gets you so far.

No matter how big you are, you're more than a penis. I'd rather be and feel worth more than just my penis. But again, that's just me.

So I'd say, yes.

All personal opinion.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes i have been told i am too big many many times. This question would be better answered by the one who is taking the penis. A women or a gay male. Even then i dont think you will get a straight answer. Everyone has different tastes..............:cool:

9. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, that too.

10. musclebare9

Gold Member

Can you get that thing to stand up and show it's true size?

11. Dominik20

Albums:
    well sweatheart..these "lyrics" are from an american actress ...
    they are not mine :biggrin1:
    And by the way..what did you do to the indian and the black people for many decades?
    So please shut up!

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh now my girlfriend loves my size. I just have been told that all my life. Even on here yesterday a member told me that. My girlfriend and i are very happy. I wouldnt trade her for all the money in the world:smile: :wink:

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My dear you are so sweet.:wink: I allways in this ask the question if the penis is too big . They dont have to take it all in their vagina. It feels go to me with even half of it in them. Im aware of my size and i am a very gentle lover.:smile:

14. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    too big for what? a vagina or a mouth? perhaps.

and the other subject... anti-americanisms from a german? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    puleeze!

15. Dominik20

Albums:
    why not?
    Its not about the american people.. I thought more about your politics and specially about your social system.
    But thats really not what I want to discuss here.
    why are americans so sensitive about that? I suppose the lyrics are not soo wrong and you know it, but don't wanna hear that.

and the other subject... anti-americanisms from a german? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    puleeze![/quote]

16. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

wow - learn some history - we didn't exactly save the jews now did we - at least not until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor...yes that's right folks the US stayed "neutral" to WWII until we were attacked - including the holocost...

and to lump all German's into a catagory because it happened there - well that makes you even more ignorant - let's see - we

Interned our own citizen's becuase they were Japanese in ancestry, gave African American soldier's VD on purpose as an "experiment", denied equal rights to citizen's based on race, denied voting rights to citizen's based on sex and race...so - you wanna throw stones? aim out our glass house..

Now - on to the question - I have been with one guy that was too big - it was 9" around and impossible to get in my mouth..(it was 11" long to and hard as a rock) - we tried to fuck but it was some effort...so I sucked what I could and jerked the rest..precum for days and came like a fountain..(sweet too!) would love to try again someday.

17. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    please people lets keep the anti semitism, homophobia, racism and patriotism out of this -- its sickening and unfair to expect others to listen to this load of crap- we are all human beings

18. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    your pics seem to be posed at such an angle that it is hard to judge the actual size. aint callin you a liar or anything just my impression.

19. Dominik20

Albums:
    This thread wasn't made to talk about politics or if somebody is a faker or not..would be nice to hear your opinion about my thread..thanks :smile:

20. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I agree but his little end statement is inflammatory and unnecessary.. Why post it if you don't believe it.? Even if he didn't write it.

If you want to ignore it and blame
    America first, Wow.

MY suggestion: Ask him to remove his end statement and talk all you want about the real fun stuff, big cocks. How much fun they can be. Easily done w/o pissing on America.

Otherwise you are asking for it.

Verstehen sie?

Draft saved Draft deleted