can a dick be too big?

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny, but exactly this topic was on my mind this evening as I just got home from a bi-sex party here in the Netherlands.......Separate of one another, I was told by a gay man and then a straight woman that my cock was too big for anal/vaginal sex.....The woman could not get my cock into her mouth....I don't have that much experience with women but I thought again tonight that being so hung is both a blessing and a curse: at such a party, one gets noticed and everyone wants to touch it, admire it, etc....(and I use it intentionally as they seem to be more busy with my dick than with me, though I'm a handsome, fit guy...another downside for another thread)....but then when it comes to sex, many back off:(.....For some size queens, no dick is ever too big (and thank God for them!)...but I was watching other men with the women tonight thinking too myself: why is that straight men all want huge dicks? Many of the women seem interested in one as a novelty item...though one guy said to me "you are making all of the husbands here jealous". Maybe that played a role in this too

Drex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking as a powerfuck bottom ...

"Too big" can be handled with just a little time and patience. The body is amazing in it's ability to stretch and adapt.

For example: I met a guy 8 inches around ... My first reaction was "Uh huh... Yeah right!" And I like big dick, mind you. He assured me he'd be able to get it to fit. And he did!

Ahhh the sweet suffering :biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, maybe...
Sometimes you can be made to feel like a freck or unnatural, in situations
around guys who aren't as large (like the locker-room). They will talk about you and make some unkind remarks...but you get use to it.

Problems: Yes. It limites some positions you can take with a female.
Rarely have I had a female that allows me to hit it, wide open
from the front. They want me to get it from the back with less
peneration. Every now and then, I get lucky... lube it up good
and get the female to sit down on it, controlling as much as she
wants to handle.

Hey, it's better than none at all!:rolleyes:

Then you have some women that really don't care to have sex
with a big, long ass, dick. So we don't go there. I aint mad!

Whopper-lee
LPSG Member