Can a gay man and a straight man have an intimate non sexual relationship?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. My best friend is straight and there is a relationship there that is incredible. Someone told us that we were somehow connected in a past life! :) When I was in the middle of a break up he was my strongest supporter. My gay friends were almost nowhere to be found.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, if you're serious, you've got serious issues.

NEVER, gays always try to get into the pants of all straight guys, same with women, and i am not so sure straight friends wouldn't hit on me either, and that really makes me uncomfortable because as a straight man i obviously constantly wonder and worry about sexual encounters with other men. Best is just to never trust anyone and never share anything of your self.

this post may contain irony, possible side effects are laughter, giggling and smirking, if you experience any laughter lasting longer than ten minutes stop taking irony and call a doctor right away

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dont underestimate the need for human contact, even just with a friend. I can touch my best friend without him being concerned I would hit on him, because he trusts me enough to know he is not interested in that.

I've heard of this before, but I will never understand it. It seems much too intimate for just friends.

Redblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Absolutely, I find I can be more open with my gay buddy than any of my straight friends who obsess over whether every action they make could possibly be misconstrued as "queer". It's draining at times.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I have str8t buds that I kiss and hug and hold. Have done it in front of their GF's, too. And I love being naked in front of or with them (in the gym or showering after sports at someone's place). We all admire each other's bods and stuff. We openly discuss sex and talk about j/o and our stuff. It's a pretty healthy lil' group (physically and mentally) and I am the only gay one. No fag jokes but some nice jabs thrown in here and there.

So, in a word..YES!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. One of my best friends is straight and I've known him since high school. We've been throught he mill together and there isn't anything we that we hold back from each other.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile:...that's giving it a bit more credit then it deserves, but it is in the same neighborhood

Agreed. What will next weeks burning issue be? "Can a black guy and a white guy have an intimate, non-sexual relationship?" or maybe "Christian and Muslim?"

I'm irritated with myself for even taking the time to reply. :tongue:

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have str8t buds that I kiss and hug and hold. Have done it in front of their GF's, too. And I love being naked in front of or with them (in the gym or showering after sports at someone's place). We all admire each other's bods and stuff. We openly discuss sex and talk about j/o and our stuff. It's a pretty healthy lil' group (physically and mentally) and I am the only gay one. No fag jokes but some nice jabs thrown in here and there.

So, in a word..YES!

And in my opinion, that is how it should be.