can a girl get tighter if she recently

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Frankg, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Frankg

Frankg Member

had a smaller penis in her? If you don't have sex with your girl for over a week and she has sex with someone of less girth during that time, could she get tighter to accomidate that penis?

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think girls are pretty much the size they were born
    unless having children.

to answer the question,no she will not get tighter,
    she may tighten up for him though,but that is with concious muscle control.
    :wink:

3. Frankg

Frankg Member

Well my girl was extremely tight last night and this morning. We had to stop due to the pain and tightness, she was decently wet too. Usually I can balls deep with her and it's a perfect fit for us both.

I just have reason to believe that she hooked up with her ex while we broke up. We are back together as of last night. Her ex has about 4.5 X 4.5. She also was amazed at how big my penis looked and felt in her and that's not usual for her to compliment me about that for no reason.

It's weird it just feels like her vagina got tighter as it adjusted to the smaller size. Unless of course she cheated on me with a super hung causing it to be swollen. Could that be possible too?

4. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    you seem pretty sure she cheated on you...

here is what i would think if i was in your position,

1. She is tightening her pussy so she can feel more,
    (most girls will lie about doing this)

2.She used a tightening cream for you to make you feel more.

3.She maybe was not "fully aroused" or "tented" and
    very very wet...hence you could get in,but she was tight
    and wet rather than soaked and gaping.

try more oral is you like more space,
    get in her head,kiss her and look at her whilst you kiss,
    breathe freely whilst kissing,do not hold your breath,
    just envelope in her everything and let her know you
    want her to loosen up,you like to fuck "open" pussy.

just some ideas.:redface:
    i doubt she cheated on you,maybe she just now truly realised
    that you have size?

5. Frankg

Frankg Member

psidom,

Thanks for the advice. it is usually like that though with tons of passion and tenting. I just don't know why it hurt her so much this time. We havn't had sex in two weeks due to our rift. Perhaps it's due to her having no sex in this time period and her vagina got a little tighter? I guess i'll never know and I don't want to ask her either.

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

a women with muscle control can be tight or loose. my wife can clamp her box on my cock so tight, you could not pull us apart. she does this to get me off, and she will do this when having a really deep orgasm.

7. ronnieboy

ronnieboy Member

how is it that almost every fucking person in here knows EXACTLY what size their girlfriends ex was? is this a normal topic of conversation because seriously i dont get it, and i think it's a bit weird.

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    we use spycams with built in measuring meters.:redface:

9. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    no problem man. :)

10. Frankg

Frankg Member

When we first got together she flat out told me she thought I had the perfect penis. I told her she probably says that to everyone and is just politely telling me I'm average. She then said no your larger and thicker than average but not to large. And I asked her if her last boyfriend was large. She then told me his size and went on to tell me he was a fantastic lover due to technique and stamina, compensating for his size.

11. ronnieboy

ronnieboy Member

i've never had a single girl measure me, so i find that odd. its not just you, but everyone seems to know their gfs ex's size. like every single girl has measured length and girth of their bfs dick.

12. Frankg

Frankg Member

She estimated it to be 4.5 inches and has been with him over two years. i assume she knows what 4-5 inches looks like but then again he might be smaller sice she thought my 6.5er was somewhere between 7 or 8. Or maybe its all flattery, who knows.

13. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Does your cock shrink after you cumm? or after a cold shower? or on a cold day?
    Have you ever had worries and tensions that took away your readyness for a while?
    Every sexual event with a woman is different.

14. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think your girlfriend cheated. If she went a few weeks without penetration, it would feel huge for her; it's from not being used. Imagine you had to exercise after even a week of just laying around, and you had to do this on the spot and it was vigorous exercise: You'd be out of commission too.

Fact of life is that males and females suffer that; males will ejaculate sooner and not last as long if they haven't masturbated for a while as well in most cases.

15. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hey franky. Dont look too much into it. My girl was worried she was loose down there, but ive never thought she was. She seems tighter than most. We both put this down to my girth. She started getting tighter and claimed it was involuntary and must be because her muscles were getting a sex workout. Then tho weeks later she admitted doing pelvic floor exercises. Now the bad side of me would imagine she was doing there because im not girthy enough but thats rubbish, right? She is just trying to be her very best im sure. Sometimes when its cold my hard on slips in and out of her easier and thats probably part of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted