can a guy exhaust a girl?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first, and only time, I had sex I couldn't feel anything and after an hour, and about 10 orgasms on her part, she rolled off and said she was done.

juliette70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes, men can outlast women.

hi stacy, do u speak from personal experience or what? Because my former BF never outlasted me...but i thought it was normal...:confused:....if what u say is right i have to look for before it's too late..:biggrin1: (i mean about my age).

byeeeee

juliette70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some things are hard to be taught; would have to show him many times while your cooperation would be crucial :biggrin1:

well, my hubby could make exercise on your GF...maybe it's very easy to make her cum and he could get a new record with her :biggrin1:

byeeee

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The question is ok. Me and my current g.f., sometimes have fucking sessions lasting for hours...It's hard to exhaust her, but sometimes I do manage. Often she counts number of orgasms; few evenings ago she had 14 strong orgasms (she stopped counting small ones:biggrin1:...) The main issue is that after 2-3 hours of fucking, both of us are becoming physically exhausted and tired...But not her pussy or my cock, they still could proceed the job...:tongue: Actually, I like to give her all the pleasure, but after certain time my cock starts loosing sensitivity, and then it's just pleasure for her and hard work for me :)

Yeah, me and my wife have had these too, the longest session being all day, she ended up getting sensitive from too many orgasms and had to stop for a bit. It's happened a few times where I've been rock hard for hours and, although we both didn't want to stop, had to for a while.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of the men I've been with had more stamina than me. Some did not.

But in my observation, stamina levels had more to do with time of the night, how many beers may or may not be under the belt, and whether someone has to get up really early the next day, :eek: :rolleyes:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, me and my wife have had these too, the longest session being all day, she ended up getting sensitive from too many orgasms and had to stop for a bit. It's happened a few times where I've been rock hard for hours and, although we both didn't want to stop, had to for a while.

I have to say unless the sex is really mindblowing, I would get bored if I was screwing all day. If a woman wants orgasms it's easy to DIY it - when it comes to sex, quality is definitely preferred over quantity by the majority of women. I would much rather have a shorter spell of top notch sex than have marathon sex sessions.

But maybe that's me...

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, my hubby could make exercise on your GF...maybe it's very easy to make her cum and he could get a new record with her :biggrin1:

byeeee

I doubt it... besides why would she take such a risk... In your case there is no risk, just pleaseure:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
hi stacy, do u speak from personal experience or what? Because my former BF never outlasted me...but i thought it was normal...:confused:....if what u say is right i have to look for before it's too late..:biggrin1: (i mean about my age).

byeeeee

my ex bf used to always outlast me. he always made it a point for me to cum first no matter what. after him, i've only been with one other guy who could do the same.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. This is totally possible. I have done this for many women. From my experience, women are not accustomed to a guy having sex all night, for literally hours and hours. I have pleased them and had aerobic, acrobatic sex all night long until they can't take anymore. I would take a shower and head off to work and when I got back home, they had spent the day sleeping and were still asleep when I got home. So I would go to work after sex all night, and start all over again when I got home from work. Yup. It happens. Those women were lucky to be able to enjoy all of that and sleep all day to get rested up.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The question is ok. Me and my current g.f., sometimes have fucking sessions lasting for hours...It's hard to exhaust her, but sometimes I do manage. Often she counts number of orgasms; few evenings ago she had 14 strong orgasms (she stopped counting small ones:biggrin1:...) The main issue is that after 2-3 hours of fucking, both of us are becoming physically exhausted and tired...But not her pussy or my cock, they still could proceed the job...:tongue: Actually, I like to give her all the pleasure, but after certain time my cock starts loosing sensitivity, and then it's just pleasure for her and hard work for me :)

You're lucky. If my cock gets sensitive I practically have to stop. It's just "too much".

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're lucky. If my cock gets sensitive I practically have to stop. It's just "too much".

hmmm, it seems we have opposite problems...:cool: after 2-3 hours of mining, :tongue:I would like if I could keep it sensitive, and not only hard, would enjoy more :biggrin1:

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to say unless the sex is really mindblowing, I would get bored if I was screwing all day. If a woman wants orgasms it's easy to DIY it - when it comes to sex, quality is definitely preferred over quantity by the majority of women. I would much rather have a shorter spell of top notch sex than have marathon sex sessions.

But maybe that's me...

She didn't want to stop, we had a small-ish rest and got back on with it, so obviously wasn't bad for her :biggrin1: We now just prefer the shorter spells of great sex than longer ones (Plus we don't get as much time for that now anyway) but it's nice to know we can :tongue: