Can a guy "look like" he has a big dick?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Yes but not for the reasons you state. It's the Big Dick Attitude, not the other physical attributes.

The same kinda attitude Sir Mix-a-lot has?:

"I'm long! And I'm strong! And I'm down to get the friction on!"

...?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bigbull29 said:
Here's a man whose big cock ego matches the true size of his dick.

Usually, big cock ego = small dick

I've broken the stereotype:biggrin1:

Yeah, but for this thread you aren't a good example, 'cause you really do have a big dick. You don't just look like it. Seems to me that we want to know if someone can look that way without actually having a one-in-a-thousand dick size.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I must add that usually the guy bragging about having a huge dick doesn't. For the record, "Big Dick Attitude" is a total turn-off. I guess I'm just not into cocky guys. Give me the quiet, nerdy one any day. For some reason, I'm able to pick out the hung ones and I'm still not quite sure how.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
..."Big Dick Attitude" is a total turn-off. I guess I'm just not into cocky guys...
Ah, for me the BDA isn't the cocky guy. To me, it means the guy with some inner confidence, that I don't know how to describe, even if they're a somewhat shy and quiet guy.

I was actually thinking about this thread yesterday. I was chatting with someone at work, that reminded me SO much of someone else I know that has a BIG one (old roommate from school). In turn, for some reason, I started thinking that Work-guy must too. :rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
novice_btm said:
Ah, for me the BDA isn't the cocky guy. To me, it means the guy with some inner confidence, that I don't know how to describe, even if they're a somewhat shy and quiet guy.

I was actually thinking about this thread yesterday. I was chatting with someone at work, that reminded me SO much of someone else I know that has a BIG one (old roommate from school). In turn, for some reason, I started thinking that Work-guy must too. :rolleyes:

Well said Sir!!! Bravo!!!!!!!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I concur that having a big dick can give a man a certain swagger, one that comes with condfidence and masculine pride. Nonetheless, at this point in my life, I have seen hundreds of -- if not over 1,000 -- hard ons, and I can say that one never really knows the size of man's dick until he drops his pants and shows you his "throbbing baton of love." You cannot rely on race, ethnic background, height, size of other physical features, attitude, or unsubstantiated claims. It is a crapshoot, and seeing is believing.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew a dud in high school band whom I shall call Matt. I had it bad for him. He was the drum major, too (wouldn't mind beating him off :wink: ) He was only 2 inches taller than me, but he was LOTS stockier: hands, body, legs, what was between them :wink: (wishful thinking, never found out. Only came close when we were in the restrooms at football games changing into band uniform; and them he was in briefs, ratz)