Can a guy or lady orgasm from a slight touch on the leg or foot, or a kiss?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cjc2806, Mar 28, 2009.

1. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    I heard an older guy tell a personal sex story of his, where he was out on a date at a bar with a lady, They were sitting next to each other at the bar, and their legs kind of touched, his foot kind of touched her leg just a tad, so he just left it there, to make slight contact with her....the guy says the woman closed her eyes, gasped, and exhaled, and he was like...Are you ok? Whats wrong?.....she says, I just had an orgasm,...answering him kind of flush and flustered, after one would after having an orgasm....

He said she was extremely sensitve , later in the evening they were sitting on the bed and starting to kiss....and she closed her eyes again...shook a little, and again he was like...are you ok, she said....yeah, I just orgasmsed again....

This guy was kind of a sexual braggart, some of what he said could have been true, ...I just laughed....saying "oh man, wow, thats something!"....I dont know what else to say to someone who tells me something like that.

But can someone be that sensitive to where the just cum by a slight touch like that???

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

sounds like a "story". never knew anyone like that. I had a lady friend that I would run into at a bar once in awhile. we would flirt with each other, and she loved for me to "dirty talk" to her. she would get extremely turned on and get wet, excuse herself to the bathroom for few minutes. that would give me time to think up something sexier to say to her. when she came back, it took me only a few minutes to send her back to the ladies room. she was so wet she was dripping(she said). she said she loved me and hated me at the same time. i wouldn't fuck her because I am married, but she sure wanted me and it took all to resist her.

I had a gf and later my wife say if they were real horny, and were thinking about fucking a big cock, they came rather easily, and I happily verified this was true. my wife is a little difficult most of the time to orgasm, so I got use to doing lots of oral play, but on occasion, she will just grab my cock to her pussy and cum on the first stroke.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, if you're pent up enough. I've usually had to apologise though. (Damn, should have had a wank before I went out.)

#3 MarkLondon, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only spontaneous orgasmic experiences I ever had like that were: 1. At a high school dance age 17, I shot off in my shorts when my girl friend's breasts touched my chest 2. a gay barber felt my cock up while cutting my hair at age 14 and I shot off in my shorts. 3. I was tense during an exam at age 15 and shot off in my shorts. So, I imagine similar shootings are possible! LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted