Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone im new and need opinions im 9 inches long by 6 inches around and i feel a bit insecure about my size i know its petty but cant get it out of my mind would a 10 inch penis give more pleasure to a woman compare to a 9 with the same girth of 6? can that extra inch be felt? thx for the help and advice its greatfully appreciated..thx

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that it would be painfull for the 95%m of woman and many will reject you.
now with 9" you will be rejected from 20% of woman i believe.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey everyone im new and need opinions im 9 inches long by 6 inches around and i feel a bit insecure about my size i know its petty but cant get it out of my mind would a 10 inch penis give more pleasure to a woman compare to a 9 with the same girth of 6? can that extra inch be felt? thx for the help and advice its greatfully appreciated..thx

You gotta be kidding me. 9 X 6 and insecure. :rolleyes:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you actually have a nine inch dick, it would seem you would already know this answer. 9 inches is too big for most women. 10 inches would rule out even more. Both are well above the sweet spot of 7 1/2 to 8 inches. YMMV

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, yer a midget, and you'll always be a midget. Anyone who gets within 9 inches of you will be doomed to disappointment.

Around here we know that real men start at 15 inches and go up from there.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the two threads you posted about measuring earlier you could not decide which was the best way to measure. The results gave you 9.25 and 9.50 :rolleyes:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me a joke:
Men: One inch more and i would be a king:cool:
Women: One inch less and you would be a queen.:biggrin1:

I dont think that it could change much, unless the inch is arround.