Can a large cock cause Urinary Tract Infection

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Artisan97, May 8, 2008.

1. Artisan97

Artisan97 New Member

Albums:
    OK, so I just started dating this girl (Who is wonderful) She's very petite as I am as well. We had sex and at first she had trouble accommodating me. We eventually got going and she came instantly (3 times) which was exciting. A couple of days later she says her stomach was hurting and went to a nurse to find it was a Urinary Tract Infection. This is weird because my ex-girlfriend also used to get the same thing and she also had a bit of trouble with my size.

So I'm just wondering if any of you guys here have experienced the same thing and what to do about it.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not the penis size that causes it.. Here are suggestions I found for females that experience this after intercourse....

• Changing sexual positions so that a penis or finger is not rubbing or "knocking boots" directly against your urethral opening (pee hole). Sexual intercourse and/or penetration can push bacteria into the bladder.
    • Emptying your bladder before and after sex could help flush out bacteria, which can reduce your risk.
    • Learning about alternatives to spermicides, including condoms coated with non- spermicidal lube, other contraceptive options, and safer sex techniques, and discussing them with your partner and health care provider, are good ideas. Spermicides can alter the variety of bacterial flora in the vagina, killing off friendly bacteria and allowing pathogenic ones to flourish, causing an infection.
    Hope this helps so you can get back to work! :)

3. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

Yeah, tell your girl to take a piss immediately after sex. Sometimes dirt or other bacteria will get in her urinary tract and if its not cleared out it will result in a UTI a few days later....I used to have the same problem with girls....Current GF never gets one now....

4. Artisan97

Artisan97 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys, you rock. Well, she said her nurse told her "NO hanky-panky" for at least 10 days. :-( But I love her so I can wait. Now I know what to do about it for the next time.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I am a fan of the pee after sex.
    Ever since I started doing this I have never had a infection afterwards.

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

My cock use to cause me to walk with a limp then I tucked it in my sock, problem solved, :cool:

7. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, I had sex with a girl one time who was very tight as well...Then she got a urinary tract infection too! She kinda blamed it on me and this whole time I thought it was sorta bullshit, but hearing that it happened to you too, I'm starting to think not..

8. allmale

allmale Member

I had always heard that UTI's in wormen were caused mostly by men who were uncut, that didn't always practice good hygene habits before sex. This is most interesting in that the guys who are posting on this thread are cut. Most interesting. Learn something new everyday.:biggrin1:

9. Marissa1

Marissa1 New Member

Tell her to Definitely pee BEFORE and AFTER...,but also, WASH UP with soap and water afterwards....I like a Tea Tree Oil soap (Thursday's Plantation makes a good one)....it is a natural antiseptic soap from the Tea Tree Plant.

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

our urethras are so close to the vagina that when the vagina is stretched to the max the urethra gets compressed. Thrusting while this compression takes place causes swelling and irritation. Also add in the bacteria carried to the urethra during thrusting makes for a big time bladder infection possibility.

I can't believe you men arent carrying around antibiotics with your condoms.

11. zaza

zaza New Member

My experience is that I am more likely to get a UTI after very frequent sex over a short period of time, and with a larger partner. I have only ever had uncircumcised partners so I have no idea if this is contributory factor.

I would recomend good hygiene, peeing after sex, lubrication,drinking plenty of fluids, regular sex, and if you are going for a marathon session once in a while trying things other than penetration to ring the changes.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Wow, someone who knows what he's talking about! Excellent!

Good hygiene for both partners (whether a man is cut or natural) is essential. You don't have to use bleach and a scrub brush, but a good cleaning of the whole area with mild soap and warm water before marathon sessions will certainly help.

Back when I still used to do the sex-with-women thing, the quickies weren't a problem, but longer fuck sessions were more likely to cause UTIs.

13. TheThickOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am thinking it is the size thing more than hygiene. It happens to my wife every once in a while now, but when we first started having sex, she would frequently get a UTI. We shower prior to, and she is always peeing. Definately before and after. it got a little annoying for a while.

14. tightpussy4all

tightpussy4all New Member

Albums:
    Some of us women are naturally prone to urinary tract and bladder infections (myself included). One sure-fire way to prevent ANY future problems is to start taking Cranberry Pills. You can get them at any drugstore or pharmacy counter. Make sure it's pure cranberry - no sugars added (sugars are what bacteria feed on).

Since I started taking them, I haven't had one bladder or urinary tract infection, no matter how big the guys I'm doing are. But girls, if the guy(s) did right by you then you'll have no choice but to pee after sex - lol. I always know when my body has been well and truly fucked (and satisfied): I HAVE to pee after the sex - lol.

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

It bears little relation to circumcision.

And, I hate to bear bad news, but most of the critters that cause it come from finger insertion and, even more so, ORAL sex.

That's right guys... your oral fauna are getting inside her hoohoo.

Women often find that the problem is worse with some men than others... this may be merely because certain men have bacterial fauna to which your body is particularly susceptible.

IT IS the pounding action, or finger action, that actually drives the critters into the urethra...

However... women who are orgasmic generally have more risk of UTIs because, for some women, the muscle contractions of orgasm can result in drawing fluids into the urethra.

Good hygiene for sexual activity is not just washing your dick... but also brushing your teeth and cleaning your fingernails... If your girl tends to get UTIs from you, then try listerine, too.

Women should try and void their bladders after sex... essentially flushing their urethras with pee that is sterile to them.
    If you have a high susceptibility to UTI, then cranberry juice should become a regular beverage...

16. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I don't think there's a relationship bewween the two. Anyone can get a water infection at any time. Cranberry juice certainly helps from the point of view of prevention as does good hygiene having plenty to drink and peeing regularly. This applies to both men and women.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yes, yes and yes. The more the vagina is stretched to accomodate girth, the closer the penis is to the urethra and the friction alone can cause the bacteria to travel up the urinary tract.

I know this from experience. I've had more bladder infections than i could count, mostly from sex.

I explained myself better this time around. I've got to quit posting while on Ambien because my short term amnesia makes me double post in threads.

18. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Oc JOck you are so fuckin hot!!

19. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Yes it happened to me many times, ex and current gf.

Draft saved Draft deleted