Can a large penis injure during anal intercourse?

leanffm: I have once read a story about a guy whose guts were indeed (no joking) severely injured by a large penis. Does anyone have a medical opinion on this? Can this happen and how can it be prevented (other than by exercise)?

ish789: Im thinking you can be injured in any type of sex. But, if u work out a lot it would take a lot to break any bones or twist any organs or split muscles (ellaborate).
Sorry i cant really help just noticed no one replied

nacard01: I have never had someone sustain a serious injury while having sex with me. Guy or girl (when I was younger for the girls). I suppose it is possible but the other person would surely not allow themselves to sustain actual physical damage to an organ or internal tissue by choice. I know I certainly wouldn't. Of course anal sex has some physical discomfort but everyone has their limits even if you work on taking a large penis. Not to mention if there was damage to an organ or some other internal part I would assume that it would hurt the person putting their dick in there. I am not sure what you would hit as I am not a biology major but I am pretty sure if you were hitting something that could hurt the receiver it would probably cause injury to the giver as well. <shrug>

Nate