Can a large penis injure during anal intercourse?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: I have once read a story about a guy whose guts were indeed (no joking) severely injured by a large penis. Does anyone have a medical opinion on this? Can this happen and how can it be prevented (other than by exercise)?

2. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: Im thinking you can be injured in any type of sex. But, if u work out a lot it would take a lot to break any bones or twist any organs or split muscles (ellaborate).
    Sorry i cant really help just noticed no one replied

3. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I have never had someone sustain a serious injury while having sex with me. Guy or girl (when I was younger for the girls). I suppose it is possible but the other person would surely not allow themselves to sustain actual physical damage to an organ or internal tissue by choice. I know I certainly wouldn't. Of course anal sex has some physical discomfort but everyone has their limits even if you work on taking a large penis. Not to mention if there was damage to an organ or some other internal part I would assume that it would hurt the person putting their dick in there. I am not sure what you would hit as I am not a biology major but I am pretty sure if you were hitting something that could hurt the receiver it would probably cause injury to the giver as well. <shrug>

Nate

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice