Can a large, skilled tongue compensate for an average sized penis?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some women of course it can.

For me I have recreational sex for fun not love , so I am very specific in what I require sexually ( large thick cocks) and I happen to not like oral sex ( on me ) very much ...so good tongue sex is lost on me :)

...however cock size would be nothing if I feel in love with man for life.....just so happens I fell in love with a man with a large cock!

x
Honey

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some women of course it can.

For me I have recreational sex for fun not love , so I am very specific in what I require sexually ( large thick cocks) and I happen to not like oral sex ( on me ) very much ...so good tongue sex is lost on me :)

...however cock size would be nothing if I feel in love with man for life.....just so happens I fell in love with a man with a large cock!

x
Honey
Hmm, I see.

By the way, you are the hottest milf ever.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess for me, I would have to agree with wild honey.......I enjoy oral sex, however it does little for me, hence I would much rather have a larger cock than a skilled tongue.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess for me, I would have to agree with wild honey.......I enjoy oral sex, however it does little for me, hence I would much rather have a larger cock than a skilled tongue.
understandable

kind of dumb on my part to ask this in a forum built for men with large penises and women who love them! haha

I guess I'm just asking in general, the average woman who doesn't have a fetish for larger ones, which has been answered already

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
understandable

kind of dumb on my part to ask this in a forum built for men with large penises and women who love them! haha

I guess I'm just asking in general, the average woman who doesn't have a fetish for larger ones, which has been answered already

It's a paradox. Some guys with large penises end up with women who find genital intercourse with them to be painful, and prefer to have oral.

Some guys with small or average penises end up with women who wish they had a partner with a bigger cock.

I think we need to devise some kind of system to steer oral-loving women towards guys with smaller cocks, and save the bick cocks for those of us who crave them. :hmmm:

Just kidding. I don't mean to offend anyone -- if I have, I apologize. (Can I use the excuse that I'm cranky 'cause I have bronchitis?) Probably not. :rolleyes:

The bottom line is, I like getting fucked more than I like getting oral, and to be satisfied, I need a larger-than-average cock. I won't try to sugar-coat the truth anymore.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can it COMPENSATE for it? No. Not really. One thing I like about big penises is that they make me feel full. Tongues won't do that, really. I can say this though.... if a guy is good enough at oral to get me off, then I don't mind if he can't get me off with his cock. But regardless, I still like the feeling of being full.

Rad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously you are asking the question for someone else based on the size of your Dick in your post.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can it COMPENSATE for it? No. Not really. One thing I like about big penises is that they make me feel full. Tongues won't do that, really. I can say this though.... if a guy is good enough at oral to get me off, then I don't mind if he can't get me off with his cock. But regardless, I still like the feeling of being full.
well yeah, that's what I mean.
if he can bring you to orgasms orally

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously you are asking the question for someone else based on the size of your Dick in your post.
not really
I'm under 7 inches long...I would consider myself average, maybe the bigger end of average, but not exactly "big". I ask this more because I do feel I have very good oral skills

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First off, you have a nice sized dick. Second, if I wasn't satisfied with the size of my mates cock (if it didn't get me off) no, oral would not compensate. Oral is nice, and feels good....but can't compare to being fucked with a hard hot cum filled cock. :confused: HTH?

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm, if you bend her over and throw a magazine picture of a centerfold on her back and fantasize in the moment, will that make up for her being fat, flat chested and ugly ?

So an average sized dick is the equivalent of being fat flat chested and ugly????
MK

blar

Experimental Member
Media
It's a paradox. Some guys with large penises end up with women who find genital intercourse with them to be painful, and prefer to have oral.

Some guys with small or average penises end up with women who wish they had a partner with a bigger cock.

I think we need to devise some kind of system to steer oral-loving women towards guys with smaller cocks, and save the bick cocks for those of us who crave them. :hmmm:

Just kidding. I don't mean to offend anyone -- if I have, I apologize. (Can I use the excuse that I'm cranky 'cause I have bronchitis?) Probably not. :rolleyes:

The bottom line is, I like getting fucked more than I like getting oral, and to be satisfied, I need a larger-than-average cock. I won't try to sugar-coat the truth anymore.
ummm didn't you once say that size didn't matter??