Can a large, skilled tongue compensate for an average sized penis?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm certainly not going to be the one to argue against the needs of true hardcore size queens. In fact I think the definition of the latter is becoming more understood through contributions on this site.

However I was very lucky some time ago to have a partner with whom I explored non-penetrative sexual techniques. Sadly the site that had a lot of great stuff on this is under constant hijack from the sad little trolls whom we also experience here. They had a course, if you like, on tantric massage. For the woman, this included some concentrated oral combined with G Spot massage. The results of doing this can be quite explosive. I have experienced women who thought that they were not particularly orgasmic have a succession of intensity growing multiple orgasms using these techniques. I remember one friend having nine in under half an hour, she was counting not me. I don't really do numbers.

So I wouldn't discount the possibility that you may find someone who can completely blow your mind orally/manually, but I do acknowledge of course that there are size queens who are completely fixed on size penetrtion for their utmost pleasures.

Lemacst - I'll get the link for you when they have sorted out their current problems.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You missed my point, the mind is the most powerful aspect of sex, you can fantasize and turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

I truly believe the first part, but not sure I agree with the second half. I think there has to be something real and tangible for the latter to work out. While fantasies can be very powerful, I think they mean very little without some kind of real emotion or connection backing them up when dealing with something more day to day or more than one time.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pretty good at giving women oral I have been told. I had a g/f who I think liked me giving her oral more than sex. I'm not sure if it was because I lack skill at sex or I am good at oral or a mixture of the both. Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who enjoy oral more than sex. I could be wrong though.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, the statistics I've read say that more women have orgasms from having their pussy licked than fucked. I think oral might be more popular with some women. :wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are missing the point guys. You are on a site about big cocks. Ladies who love and need big cocks know that for them there is nothing quite like the grail. It's not about average women any more than it is about average men.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly believe the first part, but not sure I agree with the second half. I think there has to be something real and tangible for the latter to work out. While fantasies can be very powerful, I think they mean very little without some kind of real emotion or connection backing them up when dealing with something more day to day or more than one time.

I agree with what you say, but every woman has some quality (and that would be your real and tangible for you) that if you fixate on it, obsess and fantasize, you can get thru any session. I used to be one of those that would have to have the feeling for the woman, but you know, with one night stands that many, if not all of us have been thru, even that booty call, turns out in reality it isn't much better than going home and wanking off. It goes both ways too, I don't doubt that there haven't been women that have done whatever and settled just the same.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I'll take this in a slightly different direction. I love penetration during sex, cant' get enough because of the intamacy and the closeness I that I feel during this. However, my fiance is diabetic and has ED. We are working on all aspects of this with his physician. The man has truly amazing skills orally and has taught me that there is much more to sex then penatration. I know I have NEVER had orgasms like I have with him. The art of love making has gone to new levels for us(me in particular) because we have had to learn to give our partners pleasure in more creative ways then just penatrative sex. I feel we are much closer because of this. I think if we ever get the ED taken care of, I will appreciate the whole lovemaking procees much more and go slower enjoying all aspects of it, not just one. So, yes I love penetration but oral has been amazing and will definately remain in my top faves!!!!:biggrin1:

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
many of the ladies that i know, who aren't on this board, feel as though nothing beats a good hard cock.

but a weapon in the wrong hands can ruin many situations.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only if the guy is Really, really, really good with his tongue and is willing to give me head on a constant basis. Not just once in a while...

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My tongue is 2.2" when i pointed it straight out of my mouth.
I think its a cool show-off but i dont think it makes me any better than a normal tongue... As long as it can go outside the mouth i think its about the same.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8124/kopiaavkopiaavkopiaavp1zj3.jpg

No i cant lick my nose. :(

My father has a long tongue too, his nickname was "the lick" poorly translated. When i was a kid he tried telling me it was because he had a "licked" haristyle. Yeah right!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am strictly average, so I have made it a goal to polish up other skills in the bedroom department.

I have taken massage classes, and learned to really slow things down and paying attention to every inch of her body. Going down on her for as long as she wants is never an exception.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am strictly average, so I have made it a goal to polish up other skills in the bedroom department.

I have taken massage classes, and learned to really slow things down and paying attention to every inch of her body. Going down on her for as long as she wants is never an exception

What an amazing considerate lover you must be !!

I think it is wonderful you did all of this to become skilled in bed.

I for one find it a big turn on that you were proactive enough to work on yourself to become a better lover for women.....pheww.....average or not, your attitude sure is arousing.

:kiss: :hail:

Honey