Can a large, skilled tongue compensate for an average sized penis?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP says a large tongue - does that make any difference? Has anyone noticed?

I have never met a man whose tongue had enough strength to come anywhere near close to giving me an internal orgasm. It requires a lot of pressure. As long as the tip of your tongue can exit your mouth, you can give me what I want from oral sex. But that's not going to take the place of any other sensation I might want.

Reactions: ronin001

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess replacing a skilled tongue for a large cock is implying a 1 to 1 substitution. I guess there is more to it.

I think mixing things up with in-depth G spot stimulation ( with the right woman ) works wonders too.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think mixing things up with in-depth G spot stimulation ( with the right woman ) works wonders too.

For me this is very true. But it can't be done for me with a tongue. I need a finger or a toy or a penis for that.

Conversely, If I really want great oral sex, a penis isn't going to cut it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really
I'm under 7 inches long...I would consider myself average, maybe the bigger end of average, but not exactly "big". I ask this more because I do feel I have very good oral skills

Would it be fair to assume that you feel you have something for which to compensate? Because you need not find a way to compensate. Absolutely nothing wrong with an average penis.

I've notice a large clit is great on my, I guess, average tongue.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I have skilled tongue and "skilled" big cock (7.5 x 6.5) . she prefers my big cock. she says my tongue is very good at turning her on quick, but she doesn't like me to finish til orgasm. she says the orgasm is more satisfying if she has my cock to clamp on to. so if she is having trouble getting turned on. I tongue her for awhile and then she mounts me. it gets her wet and she handles my girth easier.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a tongue and a big cock. wife likes tongue but wants the big cock when she cums. she says the orgasm is better when she "clamps" on my cock.