Can a Man be TOO attractive?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I think you should ask yourself why you want to start dating this woman when you've been fucking her for weeks. Shouldn't it be the other way around???? Date first, THEN fuck?

Everyone knows if you fuck first, you ain't never gonna date. Sorry babe, it's just the way of the world. If you REALLY WANTED to get to know her, you'd date her FIRST. Allow the time to get to know her before becoming intimate.

Don't misunderstand me....I am totally cool with jumping into bed as a way to get to know someone. But if I want it to LAST, I take the time to get to know them first before jumping into bed.

Clearly this woman is someone who might have appeared to have a "straight forward attitude", but for whatever reason, she can't seem to express her real reason for not wanting to date you, and covers it up with "I won't date a guy who is more attractive than me."

B.S. in my book.

But then again, I'm not like other girls.

well cougar... You took the words right out of my mouth.

If you are looking for a relationship.... dating first
If you are looking only for a quick fuck or a fuck buddy with no emotions... then just go for it.

Anyone (male of female) who pulls the "you're too attractive for me" card, has incredibly low self-esteem and lacks confidence. Move on along and find a girl that accepts you for all the good things you can give her (not just the 'good in bed') :biggrin1:

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I think you should ask yourself why you want to start dating this woman when you've been fucking her for weeks. Shouldn't it be the other way around???? Date first, THEN fuck?

Everyone knows if you fuck first, you ain't never gonna date. Sorry babe, it's just the way of the world. If you REALLY WANTED to get to know her, you'd date her FIRST. Allow the time to get to know her before becoming intimate.

Don't misunderstand me....I am totally cool with jumping into bed as a way to get to know someone. But if I want it to LAST, I take the time to get to know them first before jumping into bed.

Clearly this woman is someone who might have appeared to have a "straight forward attitude", but for whatever reason, she can't seem to express her real reason for not wanting to date you, and covers it up with "I won't date a guy who is more attractive than me."

B.S. in my book.

But then again, I'm not like other girls.

I must really not be like other women, because the last two relationships I have had started with friendship, then sex, then dating for years.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
For me personally, I think that there are tons of men too attractive for me to date. And by too attractive, I mean attractive by SOCIETY STANDARDS. I do not meet and do not plan to meet these standards. No, I am never going to date a 6' tall, tan, super fit guy with a great smile and a six pack because he is WAY out of my league. Not to mention, I tend to become attracted to a person based off of the personality traits I really like, and then I start noticing physical traits I like.

So, instead of dating a statue, I am going to be happy with my intelligent, short, funny Italian man(who I feel is STILL out of my league)who I am crazy about.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The question is for women, and guys who have had this happen to them before. Women, can a man be too attractive for you to date? The reason I bring this up is that it happened to me just recently and I was completely stunned. Dont get me wrong, I dont think im some kind of model, which is why it threw me.

Ive been seeing this women behind close doors now for about 3 weeks, and its going well. She is pretty, but not the type of women I normally date. Im just very attracted to her straight forward attitude and her amazing sexuality. She is very blunt and in your face. Normally I like the innocent shy women.

After our last heated session, while she was leaving, i asked if she wanted to start dating in public, going out to places, seeing friends, etc. She said "no" and I said "why not", now i remember this next sentance word for word because of the impact. She flat out said "I wont date a guy who is more attractive than me." I didnt even know how to respond, so I remember just saying "ok", than she left. That happened this last weekend and I havent talked to her about it yet, we are supposed to be seeing each other at my place this thursday.

Have any of the women of this forum ever thought anything like that, and if so, what does it mean really? Thanks
I'm not sure I would notice your face, my eyes would be glued to that huge cock!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first foray into this discussion so excuse me if I'm repeating anything. I've been on blind dates where I knew it would not end well almost from first sight. I have learned to steer clear of pretty boys, i.e., guys who take longer to get ready than I do. I can be ready for a date in ten minutes. I imagined this one guy taking an hour or more, so I asked him. I was wrong, it was an hour and a half. Wow.

I don't make the leap that attractiveness equals high maintenance, but if someone is paying more attention to themselves than me, then I'm the third wheel in this relationship.

I find my husband very attractive, but he doesn't exude this superior air, if that makes sense. However, he is much, much cooler than me, and that sometime drives me nuts. He's a musician, for heaven's sake, and has that super self-confident quality that makes him a little too laid back for some circumstances. I guess it's hard to explain, but sometimes I'd like him a little more rattled! LOL!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it is called being cocky. Most women hate a cocky or vain guy.

I've also found, that for whatever reason, a good amount of women confuse confidence for arrogance and vice versa.

They think the guy who is arrogant is actually confident and the guy who is confident is arrogant. Beats me. :confused:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Such an interesting topic! My first thoughts are the difficulty the outstandingly good looking have in keeping a level head, perhaps better known as being meek, when others have continually bowed and scraped to them. The necessity of gradually becoming accustomed to this and having it accompanied by a character development can help to overcome any arrogance. Could the answer to this condition be love, not only of self, but of others as well?

When I saw that AlphaMale had posted to this subject, I immediately clicked, thinking that there would be no better opinion to read than his.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Such an interesting topic! My first thoughts are the difficulty the outstandingly good looking have in keeping a level head, perhaps better known as being meek, when others have continually bowed and scraped to them. The necessity of gradually becoming accustomed to this and having it accompanied by a character development can help to overcome any arrogance. Could the answer to this condition be love, not only of self, but of others as well?

When I saw that AlphaMale had posted to this subject, I immediately clicked, thinking that there would be no better opinion to read than his.

Well that was very nice of you to say Roy. :redface:

srs_heat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she probably feels you are out of her league. women typically date up, but too far up is definitely a bad move, especially when the guy also knows hes the better looking one. when a guy knows a woman cant do any better than him, he will never treat her as well as he could. he knows she will put up with a lot just to be able brag about how hot her boyfriend is to her friends.... little does she know the guy will probably bang every single one of them.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she probably feels you are out of her league. women typically date up, but too far up is definitely a bad move, especially when the guy also knows hes the better looking one. when a guy knows a woman cant do any better than him, he will never treat her as well as he could. he knows she will put up with a lot just to be able brag about how hot her boyfriend is to her friends.... little does she know the guy will probably bang every single one of them.
unless she's the most shallow individual imaginable, that's utter bollocks. you think that attractiveness is the only factor in choosing and staying? that a pretty face means women will tolerate crappy treatment?

you really must circulate within the lowest of society if this is your experience!

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

One of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. Have you ever had a relationship with another person, other than yourself?

Last edited:

srs_heat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unless she's the most shallow individual imaginable, that's utter bollocks. you think that attractiveness is the only factor in choosing and staying? that a pretty face means women will tolerate crappy treatment?

yes that is exactly what im saying.... ive seen and experienced it many times.

it is very difficult for people to leave someone who is more good looking than what they are accustomed to dating. its not just the looks, but the status it brings to them. not to mention they will want to procreate with such a beautiful person to have a greater chance at good looking offspring. if you deny this you dont know anything about human behavior

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hummmm... first off that was a hurtful thing to say to you, even though it probably wasn't her intent. I imagine you were starting to harbor deeper feelings for this person if you breached the subject of dating in public... her reply must have hit you in the gut... {big hug}

Numerous elements must be in play here. From negative (undealt/unhealed) past experience - all the way to self confidence and self love issues. Can you help her make peace with these issues? Do you actually want to help her make peace with these issues? These are questions you will need to answer for yourself. I believe everything is a question of energy, where you choose to send, spend and share yours establishes your reality.

All the best!

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The question is for women, and guys who have had this happen to them before. Women, can a man be too attractive for you to date? The reason I bring this up is that it happened to me just recently and I was completely stunned. Dont get me wrong, I dont think im some kind of model, which is why it threw me.

Ive been seeing this women behind close doors now for about 3 weeks, and its going well. She is pretty, but not the type of women I normally date. Im just very attracted to her straight forward attitude and her amazing sexuality. She is very blunt and in your face. Normally I like the innocent shy women.

After our last heated session, while she was leaving, i asked if she wanted to start dating in public, going out to places, seeing friends, etc. She said "no" and I said "why not", now i remember this next sentance word for word because of the impact. She flat out said "I wont date a guy who is more attractive than me." I didnt even know how to respond, so I remember just saying "ok", than she left. That happened this last weekend and I havent talked to her about it yet, we are supposed to be seeing each other at my place this thursday.

Have any of the women of this forum ever thought anything like that, and if so, what does it mean really? Thanks
My theory is better looking women like ugly guys more , in order to make them self look even better.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see poor, ugly men with hot women all the time. However, there are supposedly "studies" finding that overall good looking people tend to end up with each other.

I've been told a number of times that I'm extremely attractive. The biggest compliment I ever got was probably "ethereal male beauty" (what would be higher than ethereal?). Looking back, I've never had any female show interest in me except my face and only very attractive females or teen girls seem to respond to me (I get hit on a lot by underage girls). A school friend asked a girl hanging out with us whether I was very good looking. She said no. He then asked whether she was just saying that because she was intimidated by me. I don't know what made him think to ask that, but it was obviously clever because she said yes.

So, there is the self awareness issue, which ramps up with age/experience, some plain intimidation and fear of being the lucky one getting a free ride. I never considered such issues as major. Honestly, though, I would rather be as sexy as physically possible regardless of anything. I don't even think I'm hot enough as is.

...and lol @ the number of banned accounts in this thread...