Can a Man be TOO attractive?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to wear a mask to cover up my perfection, it's hell

Purdah for the beautiful Mr. Catch, too hot for females to withstand. We simply cannot keep our weak minds upon our daily tasks when he's around, so we put him in a head-to-toe veil. The only place you can view his splendor is here at LPSG. :tongue:

B_mastersword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand where the OP is coming from.

I'm a hot piece of ass and women find that intimidating. They'll be down to fuck but say that I'm not "relationship material" based off the fact that I'm handsome and take care of my body.

Its all due to their insecurities. Women don't want a man that they will find physically "perfect". she doesn't want to appear the uglier one in the relationship or feel as though she's gonna be cheated on because women will throw themselves at you.

it's hard being beautiful. you'll always be misunderstood and people will not want to get to know the real you.

wow... @_o

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

I'm a hot piece of ass and women find that intimidating. They'll be down to fuck but say that I'm not "relationship material" based off the fact that I'm handsome and take care of my body.

Its all due to their insecurities. Women don't want a man that they will find physically "perfect". she doesn't want to appear the uglier one in the relationship or feel as though she's gonna be cheated on because women will throw themselves at you.

it's hard being beautiful. you'll always be misunderstood and people will not want to get to know the real you.

:rofl: I hope you don't list modesty and humbleness among your character traits. :tongue:

I have to say "this woman" doesn't fall into any of those stereotypes you "handsome untouchable" hunk have defined.

I wouldn't call you deluded (maybe) but definitely narcissistic~ :wink:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:rofl: I hope you don't list modesty and humbleness among your character traits. :tongue:

I have to say "this woman" doesn't fall into any of those stereotypes you "handsome untouchable" hunk have defined.

I wouldn't call you deluded (maybe) but definitely narcissistic~ :wink:

Get him into a veil ASAP! :eek:h my burning loins!

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

WTF...are you Justin Bieber?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys still say that in their 80's.
seriously.
Well for me it was.
In my 40's I looked like I was mid 20. But once 50, it goes fast.
At 55, I look 50 now, or almost.
I have my first grey hairs, but hey I've still hairs. Not a bold spot.
I'm tall, 6'4" (converted 187cm), and now with the holidays 180 pounds, but normally 175 and even in summer it drops down to 170.

But like a poster said, a men can look in his 40's like a mid 20'-er. I did, and if some see my pictures when I was 43, they guessed noway 30.
Those days are gone, too fast...

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I had a friend from work who invited me to dinner with he and his wife. I had never seen her before. We had a nice dinner and conversation. I thought all went well. My friend started being distant at work after that. I finally asked him what was wrong. He replied, "My wife thinks you are too handsome, well dressed and well built to be straight. You bodybuild too. She thinks because of all that you are gay. You are too handsome to be straight". We had a long talk and we are still close friends after 10 years.
I have never been invited to dinner with the wife again though.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't know about you but there is a little beetle running round inside the screen in link 13, I just clicked to other screens and sites...not there...back to 13 there it is on the left. puzzled sorry to hijack, but any explanations ?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Many people believe that a man who is handsome, takes care of himself, works out, and who dresses nice is a homosexual. Labeled without finding out first. Not fair. Not right.

I'm glad you said "many" because I certainly don't think that way. I think a man as you described above is a guy who simply takes care of himself and takes pride in his appearance....much like many women do... :smile:

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you said "many" because I certainly don't think that way. I think a man as you described above is a guy who simply takes care of himself and takes pride in his appearance....much like many women do... :smile:

Mmmm those are the ones I like :wink:

And to answer the OP's question - no I dont think it's possible.

microbikinimilf

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had sex with some really attractive men but I won't date them. Not because I am afraid they will take the attention away from me but because they tend to cheat more since more woman want to be with them. Didn't want that Drama in my life.

The question is for women, and guys who have had this happen to them before. Women, can a man be too attractive for you to date? The reason I bring this up is that it happened to me just recently and I was completely stunned. Dont get me wrong, I dont think im some kind of model, which is why it threw me.

Ive been seeing this women behind close doors now for about 3 weeks, and its going well. She is pretty, but not the type of women I normally date. Im just very attracted to her straight forward attitude and her amazing sexuality. She is very blunt and in your face. Normally I like the innocent shy women.

After our last heated session, while she was leaving, i asked if she wanted to start dating in public, going out to places, seeing friends, etc. She said "no" and I said "why not", now i remember this next sentance word for word because of the impact. She flat out said "I wont date a guy who is more attractive than me." I didnt even know how to respond, so I remember just saying "ok", than she left. That happened this last weekend and I havent talked to her about it yet, we are supposed to be seeing each other at my place this thursday.

Have any of the women of this forum ever thought anything like that, and if so, what does it mean really? Thanks