Can a penis hang down to your knees?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An average male femur length is 19". So even if you knock that down a few inches, assuming the femur-pelvic attachment is higher up on the body than the root of the penis attachment, you'd still have to have either

A) A downward pointing erection well over a foot long.

B) A flaccid penis well over a foot long.

Both outlandishly ludicrous ideas. Unless you are inflicted with a serious illness such as elephantiasis or other possible disorders.

So the idea that any man alive has a normal, functioning, natural penis that reaches to the knees while standing in an upright position is downright idiocy.

But whatever, I'll probably just get shat on by the few here who believe their opinions hold more merit than the obvious facts.
Believe what you want to believe but I know what a glans bulge looks like in a pair of jeans. It was at the end of a tubular structure hanging down his pants leg to his left knee. He was a tall college student at a private university in mid America. I know what a dick bulge looks like in a pair of jeans. In the other side (right) of the inseam of his jeans was a nice big balls bulge. This university student had it all, a circumcised Dick that hung to his knees and a big set of balls. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his bulge. He walked up the aisle where I was sitting in the class room. It was the real deal. Like Ripley's says: Believe It Or Not.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll never get through to a deluded person. Not like I expected you to change your mind. But hopefully others can see through your exaggerations and bullshit.
Maybe one day your will actually see one and then you will believe. I know it seems far fetched but it is 100% true. I have no reason to lie about this. It was a big surprise when I saw it. There is a guy on LPSG who knows this person personally and has actually seen his knee length circumcised dick. The university he attended was the University of Tulsa.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe one day your will actually see one and then you will believe. I know it seems far fetched but it is 100% true. I have no reason to lie about this. It was a big surprise when I saw it. There is a guy on LPSG who knows this person personally and has actually seen his knee length circumcised dick. The university he attended was the University of Tulsa.
I was telling my friend about this and he told me his dad's dick hung down to his knees too. He was afraid of it when he was a child. One day he asked is dad if he thought he would have one that big too. His dad told him probably not. His dad was right.

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think maybe Tony Duncan or Jonah Falcon both come to mind. I love when a woman is pulling a guys pants down and she has to keep pulling them down really far before his cock is fully exposed. And of course it's like OMG you're so huge.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually seen a guy who had a bulge down his leg to his knee. At the end was the tale tale outline of his dick head, obviously circumcised.
A friend of mine said his dad had a thick knee length dick.

Reactions: BigBen