Can a penis hang down to your knees?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There ARE knee length dicks. I saw a bulge down to the knee, and I saw the outline of his circumcised dick head.
A friend told me his dad had a thick knee length dick. He saw it several times growing up at home. Some people insist this is impossible, but it isn't.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine seems to be getting closer, maybe due to gravitational forces. I have to be careful when I ride with it "loose" like this flopping around that it doesn't get burned or caught on something. That's the exhaust it's resting on and the kick starter the head is almost touching. So be careful what you wish for.

suz-mc-002-jpg.828471

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have trouble understanding if this could be real or not. Looks pretty damn real to me! (Animated GIF)
Almost all the famous monster huge pics on the net is made by Alakazam1988. He's a very good morpher, to the point that commonfolk would assume its real because "You can't fake a gif". Check out his tumblr if you're into that stuff. It's hot as a fantasy but remember to come back to reality, these monster 13 inch cocks don't exist!

http://alakazam1988.tumblr.com/

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all the famous monster huge pics on the net is made by Alakazam1988. He's a very good morpher, to the point that commonfolk would assume its real because "You can't fake a gif". Check out his tumblr if you're into that stuff. It's hot as a fantasy but remember to come back to reality, these monster 13 inch cocks don't exist!

http://alakazam1988.tumblr.com/
I beg to differ. I saw a young man with a bulge down to his knee. The circumcised head was quite noticable at the end of the bulge. One the other side of the trousers inseam was a large balls bulging. My friend in Tucson said his dad had a thick one that hung to his knees. Yes knee length dicks do exist. You just haven't seen one.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hope this isn't taken the wrong way because of the age factor involved. I was driving down a street in Orange County quite a few years ago, and I noticed what appeared to be a mentally challenged person. He was wearing shorts and waiting at the intersection for the light to change. I could see his cock-head hanging below his shorts right at knee level. He was sort of rocking from side to side as he waited and his big cock head was swaying back and forth. He was probably 5'11''.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this isn't taken the wrong way because of the age factor involved. I was driving down a street in Orange County quite a few years ago, and I noticed what appeared to be a mentally challenged person. He was wearing shorts and waiting at the intersection for the light to change. I could see his cock-head hanging below his shorts right at knee level. He was sort of rocking from side to side as he waited and his big cock head was swaying back and forth. He was probably 5'11''.
I have no doubt about that. Whatever causes a penis to grow is overactive and doesn't stop when it should. Lucky them.

Reactions: BaddJack

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
God I couldn't even imagine

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine seems to be getting closer, maybe due to gravitational forces. I have to be careful when I ride with it "loose" like this flopping around that it doesn't get burned or caught on something. That's the exhaust it's resting on and the kick starter the head is almost touching. So be careful what you wish for.

suz-mc-002-jpg.828471
Scanlan you need to wear longer shorts to keep that long cock out of harms way when you ride your motorcycle.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I lirerally told you that gif was admittedly faked by alakazam1988. He even watermarked it in that gif in the lower left hand corner. It is a FAKE.
Right hand corner* But yes anything with AK1988 is a faked gif for fantasy by a gifted morpher/photoshop artist.