Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I measured the distance to my knees and it was almost 8 inches from the top of my knees to the tip of the head. Maybe gravity will stretch it eventually to my knees.
https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/542/542067-1483216777-f93674a5f6011e23e83bf38480dfa60e.jpg

542067-1483216777-f93674a5f6011e23e83bf38480dfa60e.jpg

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a part of the penis. If its not, what is it then?
Simply stated it's only skin, what's so hard to understand about that? It's not rocket science. Foreskin is skin. The penis is still attached to the person when he gets circumcised. I can't make it any simpler.

Reactions: BaddJack

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a dick to knees will be monstrous man!
Yes thay are monstrous. I saw the bulge one makes. There was no mistaking it was a circumcised one. I could see this tubular thing pressed against the fabric of his trousers and the tale tale corona and complete head at the end of this tubular thing hanging to his knee. He walked up the aisle I was sitting in in a classroom.. I got a closeup look at his bulge.
My friend in Tucson told me his late dad had a knee length dick too. He said it was quite thick also. Yep they're out there, but very rare.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes thay are monstrous. I saw the bulge one makes. There was no mistaking it was a circumcised one. I could see this tubular thing pressed against the fabric of his trousers and the tale tale corona and complete head at the end of this tubular thing hanging to his knee. He walked up the aisle I was sitting in in a classroom.. I got a closeup look at his bulge.
My friend in Tucson told me his late dad had a knee length dick too. He said it was quite thick also. Yep they're out there, but very rare.
Yes they.........

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i need a real horse dick to achieve this lol. im too damn tall for it to happen :p