Can a penis hang down to your knees?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
half way is the most were likely to get. There are exceptions of course but very few and far between.
I saw a bulge of one that hung all the way to the knee. This was at least about 40 years ago. I belonged to a young college student sho was at least six feet tall.
When he walked into the room I instantly spied it. There was this tubular "thing" that was hanging down his left pants leg
At the end you could clearly see the outline of the glans, indicating he was circumcised. But it hung all the way to his knee
I was telling a friend about what I had seen. He then told me his dad also had a dick that hung to his knee. He said it was also very thick
So yes there are knee length dicks but they are few and far between.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not very common. I have seen one long limp penis of maybe 7-8 inches at a festival. As I was waiting to be given the all clear to use the road on the last day a bronzed naked younger man walked through the line of cars and vans with not a care in the world his dick swinging from side to side. With the benefit of hindsight I wish I had my cellphone on hand.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When was this taken

Sometime in the late sixties or early seventies, south of the U.S. border. And it is very real. The late Gary Griffin (1955-1996) of Palm Desert came into possession of the photos. As for his wonderful alliterative name, it was merely a pseudonym.

Gary was an author of all-things penis maximus. During his lifetime he thoroughly researched and scoured the land for medical documentation and evidence of extraordinary penile growth and endowments. Having read his work, I've come away admiring his dedication while-- at the same time-- wondering if a bit of it was written in the wee hours of the morning while in the throes of phallic size lust. In 200 page Penile Enlargement: Facts, Fallacies and Proven Methods (copyright June 1995) there are photographs containing statements filled with hyperbole. "A stupendous 9-inch Scandinavian penis" is one caption below a B&W photo with a seven-incher minding its own business, hanging below its owner.

His books are still available online: Gary M. Griffin Books | List of books by author Gary M. Griffin

Lex3000

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sometime in the late sixties or early seventies, south of the U.S. border. And it is very real. The late Gary Griffin (1955-1996) of Palm Desert came into possession of the photos. As for his wonderful alliterative name, it was merely a pseudonym.

Gary was an author of all-things penis maximus. During his lifetime he thoroughly researched and scoured the land for medical documentation and evidence of extraordinary penile growth and endowments. Having read his work, I've come away admiring his dedication while-- at the same time-- wondering if a bit of it was written in the wee hours of the morning while in the throes of phallic size lust. In 200 page Penile Enlargement: Facts, Fallacies and Proven Methods (copyright June 1995) there are photographs containing statements filled with hyperbole. "A stupendous 9-inch Scandinavian penis" is one caption below a B&W photo with a seven-incher minding its own business, hanging below its owner.

His books are still available online: Gary M. Griffin Books | List of books by author Gary M. Griffin
are there also pictures in one of the books, like quoted?