Can a penis hang down to your knees?

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to work in a hospital and saw a lot of cock. a young guy came in with a spinal cord injury. i developed a friendship with him, and saw his cock on many ocassions. he was 6'4'', and when sitting, his flaccid cock hung 3 or 4 inches off the end of his knees. it was very thin, like one of those balloons you twist into different shapes. unfortunately, i never got the chance to try that, he was way too straight. some of the female nurses and therapists did fuck him, though, or at least they tried. i walked in one day when an elderly nurse was giving him a bed bath, she was shaking she was so excited. his cock was hard, and over two inches thick at the base to 1.5 inches at the head, and almost hit him below the chin! the one that got away! I used to suck a black kid whose cock was incredibly long and quite thick. if you drew a line between his nipples, the head of his dick would rest above that line. he stood about 6'2", and was nice and thin and muscular. when standing, his erect monster was so hard that it laid flat against his belly and chest, and was easily 2" wide. nice to be young! i sucked the hell out of that big thing on many occasions. he never could get in in my ass, though we tried ( we used to meet in a video arcade with those narrow old booths). i'd suck him 'til he almost drowned me with cum, or blew a huge load a lover my asshole. i've run into some pretty huge cocks, but those two stand out as the biggest. thank god for freaks of nature!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i used to work in a hospital

Uh-oh, here we go...

some of the female nurses and therapists did fuck him, though

Happens all the time. All the time, I tell you. :rolleyes:

i walked in one day when an elderly nurse was giving him a bed bath, she was shaking she was so excited. his cock was hard, and over two inches thick at the base to 1.5 inches at the head, and almost hit him below the chin!

Here you go.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That last vid seemed like a prosthetic, the guy always held the base and the skin never moved

I agree that the skin is not moving much, if at all, so that made me skeptical as well. But I CAN see his ball sack moving, and it's not true that he's always holding the base - in the beginning of the clip you see shaft+base+balls, so if it really is a prosthetic, he found a smart way to conceal it.
I'm not 100% sure of course - more opinions?

Here's a direct link for those who have not signed up:

http://monstercockland.com/files/3074.flv
(try refreshing or F5 a couple times if you get "Forbidden")

Last edited:

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay