Can a penis hang down to your knees?

D

deleted938578

I'm 5ft 10 and would need a 15 incher to do this ! Not likely!

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of the stupidest fucking threads I've seen here recently. No. A penis (flaccid or erect) can NOT hang down to your knees. Assuming average human proportions. Ridiculous.

Reactions: AT86

HungFoxx22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the stupidest fucking threads I've seen here recently. No. A penis (flaccid or erect) can NOT hang down to your knees. Assuming average human proportions. Ridiculous.
visit my page and I bet you'll change your mind, after seeing my dick (P.S. It's ALL NATURAL ME...no pumps or pills needed)

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
visit my page and I bet you'll change your mind, after seeing my dick (P.S. It's ALL NATURAL ME...no pumps or pills needed)

No one with half a day of experience here falls for those little rudimentary perspective tricks. If you're going to bullshit people, may I suggest looking for a talented photoshopper at least?

Reactions: hzs3fg

I don't think a cock can ever legit hang to the knees. I am the biggest soft I have ever seen and it still is only about halfway

HungFoxx22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one with half a day of experience here falls for those little rudimentary perspective tricks. If you're going to bullshit people, may I suggest looking for a talented photoshopper at least?
Well for one I don't use photoshop....NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL lol and for two, perspective tricks....don't make me laugh. My dick does in fact touch my knees. So save your "I don't believe your dick is that big" for some of these other random miscreants who ACTUALLY USES PHOTOSHOP. Bye boy bye!