Can a size queen be trusted?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by coolhungluke, Jan 5, 2009.

1. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend is unashamedly into big cocks. She told me that I have the biggest cock she's ever shagged. She is great in many ways, smart, sexy etc. She keeps Magnum condoms in her purse at all times-- because she can't control her craving when she is with me.

Here is the question: Will she cheat on me the moment she finds a bigger tool to ride?

I am in the first white guy she's been with in 2 years. Her last bf was a 6'1" black guy, the one before was a 20yo black guy who she was his "sugar momma"..... (she is 29yo). Opinions please...

2. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well.........

I love a big cock!!! and I can be trusted!!! I think cheatin is disgusting!

I think it more comes down to personality...is she a trustworthy person in general???

And is she TOTALLY obsessed with dicksize?? Cos if she is then sorry thats a bit strange!! I mean bloody hell there's more to life. No offense.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

What is the relevance of the last paragraph to your question?

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    With all due respect... I doubt she's a genuine size queen because if she was she would undoubtedly have had bigger than you. It's nice, but it's no monster.

As for trusting size queens... no idea, never met any

5. coolhungluke

Albums:
    The last part is what has been fueling my suspicions. Even though I am big...I don't necessarily believe that I am the biggest's she's had (which is OK). So I question if that claim was a lie or not. Specially considering that I was not fishing for a complement.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

yup she is gonna leave you

7. Jim Dangle

Jim Dangle New Member

i would not trust her, if she cant control herself thats not good...

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    That depends. How'd she find you? Was it dick first? Were you standing on a traffic median, waving it about? Is she wandering around town, right this moment, fondling every crotch she passes, seeking your replacement?

Oh. And stop assuming all black men are well hung. And tall men too. It's just plain untrue.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Are you bragging or complaining? :rolleyes:

I don't know. How big a tool do you normally act like? :tool:

I am in the first white guy she's been with in 2 years. Her last bf was a 6'1" black guy, the one before was a 20yo black guy who she was his "sugar momma"..... (she is 29yo). Opinions please...[/quote]Sugar Momma implies that in addition to sex she took care of him financially. I've never been that desperate so my opinion is, "that's stupid."

The fact she dated two black guys means absolutely nothing. You tell us one was 20 and the other was 6'1". Why? :confused: That is irrelevant to their penis size. IMO if she cheats on you it will be because you aren't too bright and worry about stuff in the past that doesn't matter. :cool:

Well said! :cool:

10. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

sorry, but race and height are completely irrelevant here.

11. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Someone has a problem with size, but not sure it's her. She sounds like she knows what she wants... for now, anyway.

I have a hot fuck buddy that acts like he's got a monster cock but it's really only just big (over 7). It's the attitude that sends me craving his cock, buddy. Act like you got a big cock, not a like a big dick!

And if she's shallow and only after size, let her run when she's ready. In the mean time, plow the hell out of her pussy!

#11 Hellboy0, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  12. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Correct me if this sounds wrong girls but here is my take on this. My own girl has a preference for bigger cocks. She doesnt like them slipping out and prefers sucking big ones. However in the big scheme of partners its not the highest priority when selecting a partner. Furthermore, she has had many small and average cocks...4 to 6 inches. She says mine is the biggest shes had. So i think in her eyes anything above average i.e. 6.5 and above fits into her bigger cock preference. I reckon a girl only needs to have slept with 1 or 2 guys with 7 or more estimated inches to decide where her preference lies. Does that make sense?

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a great opportunity for you. You should seek out well hung guys for her then have threesomes. I bet she'd love to do that with you.

14. scruffylookin

scruffylookin Member

Albums:
    Even if one is well endowed never trust a size queen, they are always on the hunt for the biggest they can find. BTW she only carries Magnums, Id be more worreis if she carried Magnum XLs in her purse LOL

15. houtx48

Gold Member

BTW she only carries Magnums, Id be more worreis if she carried Magnum XLs in her purse LOL...............................maybe she carries them in case she get swept overboard and she can blow them up and use them as flotation devices.

16. D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Like someone else said, if she sought you out because of your penis be worried. But in addition it sounds like she does have a sexual appetite, maybe you should talk with her instead of talking with us and see what she really wants. I think if shes a size queen and prefers to run that route she'll tell you.

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    brah, now i can't get that image outta my head! :laugh2:

like, some wahine goes overboard, and on the way down, she takes out the pack of magnums, unfurls them, rips them open, and starts blowing them up. i dunno why that is so funny to me, but i got a good laugh outta that image haha

but all that said bruddah...is there a real reason why you would think she'd be unfaithful. for example, has she cheated on you already? did she cheat on her ex with you? if there's no real reason for think she'd cheat, then you shouldn't worry about it bruddah

18. coolhungluke

Albums:
    ironically enough she cheated on me with a woman! Still trying to get over it.

19. blipblap

blipblap New Member

This is actually a simple enough question that you could just ask her. You should at least try talking to her before any decisions...

and maybe she isn't a hunting "size queen" but just likes big dicks.

Draft saved Draft deleted