Can a straight man suck c*ck?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a party last night and the crowd was mixed -- gay and stright, singles and couples -- and at one point, after everyone had a few drinks, we started talking about what we like and don't like to do in the bedroom. One of the straight guys mentioned how he had sucked off a couple of guys but that it "didn't make him gay". Needless to say, others said that if he sucked c*ck and enjoyed it, he was gay (or at least gay-acting if that's even possible). The guy maintained that he was straight. What say you, Dear Abby... er, LPSG?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's rather obvious ....but I would like to hear what you have to say...what do you think? If a guy told you he was sucking cock........why would you keep refering to him in this post as straight? :confused: :confused:

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, sounds bisexual.

It could be that this guy tried sucking a cock or 2 (er... it's the or 2 part that pretty much answers the question) as an experiment just to see if he would like it. It's not unheard of, I know a guy who sucked off a friend of his when they were teens. He maintains that he is straight.

Sexuality is like a scale with hetero and homo on opposite ends, certainly a guy who will suck a cock even out of curiosity and an interest in experimentation is farther toward the middle of that scale than a lot of guys who hover strictly toward the hetero end.

But basically, if he says he's straight then being somewhat in the middle, he's selected to consider himself as straight, which is I suppose a choice that all bisexual men have to eventually make (unless your in a three-way relationship, and that's a whole other topic) you can only settle down in the end with a girl or a guy, that is unless you never settle down.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, sounds bisexual.

It could be that this guy tried sucking a cock or 2 (er... it's the or 2 part that pretty much answers the question) as an experiment just to see if he would like it. It's not unheard of, I know a guy who sucked off a friend of his when they were teens. He maintains that he is straight.

Sexuality is like a scale with hetero and homo on opposite ends, certainly a guy who will suck a cock even out of curiosity and an interest in experimentation is farther toward the middle of that scale than a lot of guys who hover strictly toward the hetero end.

But basically, if he says he's straight then being somewhat in the middle, he's selected to consider himself as straight, which is I suppose a choice that all bisexual men have to eventually make (unless your in a three-way relationship, and that's a whole other topic) you can only settle down in the end with a girl or a guy, that is unless you never settle down.

?:confused:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's rather obvious ....but I would like to hear what you have to say...what do you think? If a guy told you he was sucking cock........why would you keep refering to him in this post as straight? :confused: :confused:

I would call him bisexual. I only referred to him as straight because that is he how he referred to himself.

efail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well, the first time I gave a bj, I was pretty sure I was gay. THE SECOND TIME, I DAMN WELL KNEW!!!!! Maybe the guy is in denial about his own sexuality, anyway its his business and we can only be here to help and advise!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Str8 men don't suck cock, gay men don't eat pussy.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many totally straight, male adults sucked a few dicks when they were in their teens (they usually chalk it up to "experimenting")

Many straight males will resort to gay sex (both oral and anal) when they are in a situation where females are absent (like in prison) or scarce (in the armed forces), then go right back to being exclusively straight when they are not in those situations...usually for life.

Just because a straight guy sucks a few dicks (in his past), that doesn't mean he will end up wanting to suck dicks for the rest of his life (making him a bisexual)

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
im 30 and you begin to realize that you can be called gay bi or straight by pulling the line of label more and more if you want. if you look at a guys dick.. your gay, or if you like watching a guy fuck a girl you are gay, if you jo in a group watch girls youre gay.

i just isolate it to a gay man wants to love marry, kiss hug MEN and has no interest in women for a relationship. A BI man is the same as a gay man in relationships with men but also loves to marry, kiss fuck and have a life with a women. and a straight man only wants love, relationships, marriage with a women. with that said. i have noticed it has nothing to do with a humans sexual needs wants or desires. Though it is pretty obvious that gay men want sexual only with men but a mans dick and testosterone is what drives his sexual urge and it seems men can be straight and have a comfort level that seems to change more as they get older to doing things with other guys at the moment. that comfort level is what changes from guy to guy. Guys who get major guilt feelings after doing something with antoher guy and then climaxing (and feeling that guilt complex) i would say are definitely straight. just like 12 yo boys experiment because all of suddent they have this 6 inch dick they didnt have 6 months ago is human curiousity. But your sexual orientation seems to me is built on who do you want to love, hold and have a lifetime relationship with.

just my observations so far in life

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This labeling business sure seems to be coming up a lot these days... college boys getting the question out there before classes resume?

ANYway, it seems to me that a lot of energy is wasted trying to define exactly where that invisible line is between gay and straight... or for the more sophisticated folks, where those invisibel lines are between gay, bi and straight. Why does it matter so DAMN much?

efail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well said bonanza65. that made me think about my attitude to the 'labels' we apply. I guess you have to make up your own mind, at the time, which makes you comfortable. Nice to have something that puts your own thoughts into another arena. Well said.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well said bonanza65. that made me think about my attitude to the 'labels' we apply. I guess you have to make up your own mind, at the time, which makes you comfortable. Nice to have something that puts your own thoughts into another arena. Well said.

But your sexual orientation seems to me is built on who do you want to love, hold and have a lifetime relationship with.
I agree. When a label is required or desired, let it be based on somthing sensible like the above.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
This labeling business sure seems to be coming up a lot these days... college boys getting the question out there before classes resume?

ANYway, it seems to me that a lot of energy is wasted trying to define exactly where that invisible line is between gay and straight... or for the more sophisticated folks, where those invisibel lines are between gay, bi and straight. Why does it matter so DAMN much?

Exactly. Only cretins are stupid enough to believe that people are 100% something and that the world is black and white. Frankly, I'm sick of reading the opinions of these narrow-minded moronic bigots.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many totally straight, male adults sucked a few dicks when they were in their teens (they usually chalk it up to "experimenting")

Many straight males will resort to gay sex (both oral and anal) when they are in a situation where females are absent (like in prison) or scarce (in the armed forces), then go right back to being exclusively straight when they are not in those situations...usually for life.

Just because a straight guy sucks a few dicks (in his past), that doesn't mean he will end up wanting to suck dicks for the rest of his life (making him a bisexual)
curious you should use the term totally str8 .....to describe adult stars that have sucked dicks lol

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the posters who said this guy who sucked dick was gay......is the guy getting sucked gay too? It seems many "straight" guys think they can retain their straight affiliation as long as they are getting sucked or fucking someone else, either female OR male.

luvemhuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I'd consider him "straight-flexible" if he's basically straight but is capable of having sex with another man under the right circumstances.

I like the typology of:

(1) strictly straight ("even if i was in prison i'd not suck a guy's cock, altho i'd probably let a gay or transgendered guy do it to me if i could imagine him being a woman")

(2) straight-flexible ("i would suck a guy's cock if he really wanted me to and i really cared for him as a friend - and i'd even get some pleasure out of it, although it would never become a habit")

(3) bi (I've only known one guy who I'd say was really bisexual. He lusted after and fell in love with both men and women.)

(4) gay-flexible (adjust #2)

(5) strictly gay (adjust #1)

I'm strictly gay because I've never lusted after women, only men. I get warm and somewhat aroused when being close with certain women, and have enjoyed making out with them (a few, years ago), but I'm just not interested in going any further.

So actually, I'm intrigued with the percentages on people's profiles here. "70% straight, 30% gay", for instance. I don't get that. Maybe I'm just too binary in my thinking and too monosexual in my desires and behaviour. :smile: