Can a straight man suck c*ck?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, to me he sounds like a closet case, gay or bi. Just because someone doesn't "act gay" doesn't mean he's straight or bi.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Str8 men don't suck cock, gay men don't eat pussy.

I ate pussy. Actually enjoyed it, too. Does that make me bi? Technically, it does, I suppose, but is that how I think of myself and is that what I tell people who inquire about my sexual orientation?

Hell, no!

I'm gay. It'd be retarded to try and pass myself off as anything else. The number of cocks I've sucked (although, I usually manage to swing it so that it's my cock getting sucked) compared to the number of carpets I've licked is roughly 9/1.

I don't make any effort to pursue women for sex. The kind of woman worth having sex with requires too much commitment/foundation-building *cough*work*cough* to get to the point where they're comfortable going there. Ask a guy, "Wanna Fuck?" and they're naked in 2.5 seconds. For me, it's a no-brainer.

If a hot, cool chica that was purely interested in me for sex with no strings fell into my lap, I'd eat pussy again. But, the chances of that are like winning the lottery 100 times in a row. This is why labels for sexuality are basically useless. If I had to pick one for myself, other than "gay", I'd go with "homoflexible." To me, it's just easier to think of people in terms like, "He likes girls but will suck the odd cock, now and then." See? That's spot-on without all the trouble of having to wedge him into those basically meaningless categories like "straight," "bi" and "gay."

I'm sure I've harped on this before, but there's also a huge double-standard here because we're talking about men. Nobody blows a gasket when the sexuality of those college co-eds on the "Girls Gone Wild" videos comes into question. You never hear, "NUH-UH!!!! Those girls made out with EACH OTHER! Dude, that's SO GAY!!!!!"

When it's women, it's a non-issue. With men, it's all or nothing. Nothing less than acculturated homophobia hard at work.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
The comment about feeling guilty when you have an orgasm with a guy making a guy straight made me think about an experience I had. I had the opposite experience. No orgasm, just making out with a girl. I am pretty inexperienced in general. I really enjoyed making out with this girl, I felt aroused. She really made me feel good the way she looked at me.
I thought she was really cute.
But I felt a little guilty because I also have gay feelings sometimes.
I smoked pot for the fist time in a very long time because I was stokked being around this girl and I wanted to show her I would do things I was scared of doing with her. I felt like I could tell her anything and in an attempt to get rid of any guilt I told her bluntly that I sometimes like guys. And she said that was alright. I was so happy to hear that, because I really liked this girl. I said that I didn't think a girl from our town would understand. She said she totally was cool. Finally I Homer Simpsoned it and added that "now I don't have to feel guilty when I am kissing you."
I think that sacerd her off. I didn't realize how much meaning was in my statement until readin this thread.
She seemed so into me, it happened so fast. I thought we would be together for a while. And then I didn't hear from her for 2 weeks and found out she hooked up with some other guy.
It sucks. I am heartbroken. My question: Does the fact that I felt guilty making out with her because of gay feelings make me gay? Or should I stop worrying and just let things happen next time. Or should I trust that she really didn't care and that it wasn't that comment that tripped her out, and wait for someone else to come along.
Maybe I shouldn't even be tripping on this girl. Especially if the guilt thing signifies an underlying homounflexible non desire to be with a girl. Or am I pigeonholing feelings in that destrcutive way that everyone talks about?

efail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Imagine you had to have a two inch tattoo on your forehead, that read either GAY, STRAIGHT or BI. No one needs to be labelled. You do what feels good at the time......and enjoy it!!!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poor str8 guys on this site...hearing all this speculation about YOUR possible use for gay men....the vast majority of US know and accept and respect your non-gay predilections. It's a hard world out here in politically correct cyberspace, but some of my fellow gay men are looking for sex with men unlike themselves.' No thanks' should suffice if we send i/m's, etc....if gay men are even more ignorant and persistent, 'fuck off' would be in order. Personally, I want to see posts from str8 women who want to play the 'field' like gay men! All those goodlookiing, sexy, horny str8 men at your disposal? (lol)...I still hope that this site is about hot, horny SEX!

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teenager I had oral sex (we both sucked cock) with a few other guys, friends of mine from school or the neighborhood. We were just experimenting. I turned out gay and most of them (as far as I know) turned out straight.
I think they were just young and no girls were available. They certainly didn't think it was gay (we didn't use the word in the mid 60s), and unlike today, I'm not sure we had much of an idea what homosexuality was. Even though I knew I was attracted to men, I thought it was just a passing stage and that I would eventually become sexually interested in women.
In college I finally figured it out.
Nowadays I'm sure kids learn much earlier, basically because being gay is an obvious option now (it wasn't then).