Can a straight man suck c*ck?

tltigerman2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The comment about feeling guilty when you have an orgasm with a guy making a guy straight made me think about an experience I had. I had the opposite experience. No orgasm, just making out with a girl. I am pretty inexperienced in general. I really enjoyed making out with this girl, I felt aroused. She really made me feel good the way she looked at me.
I thought she was really cute.
But I felt a little guilty because I also have gay feelings sometimes.
I smoked pot for the fist time in a very long time because I was stokked being around this girl and I wanted to show her I would do things I was scared of doing with her. I felt like I could tell her anything and in an attempt to get rid of any guilt I told her bluntly that I sometimes like guys. And she said that was alright. I was so happy to hear that, because I really liked this girl. I said that I didn't think a girl from our town would understand. She said she totally was cool. Finally I Homer Simpsoned it and added that "now I don't have to feel guilty when I am kissing you."
I think that sacerd her off. I didn't realize how much meaning was in my statement until readin this thread.
She seemed so into me, it happened so fast. I thought we would be together for a while. And then I didn't hear from her for 2 weeks and found out she hooked up with some other guy.
It sucks. I am heartbroken. My question: Does the fact that I felt guilty making out with her because of gay feelings make me gay? Or should I stop worrying and just let things happen next time. Or should I trust that she really didn't care and that it wasn't that comment that tripped her out, and wait for someone else to come along.
Maybe I shouldn't even be tripping on this girl. Especially if the guilt thing signifies an underlying homounflexible non desire to be with a girl. Or am I pigeonholing feelings in that destrcutive way that everyone talks about?

It sounds to me that you're more than likely a bisexual. There is nothing wrong with that. It covers a wide spectrum. Most aren't equally attracted to men or women, but as I've said before I have sexual and romantic interest in both men and women. That's not the case with all bisexuals. As long as you don't actively cheat on a woman with men, there is no reason to feel guilty. Also, many bisexuals go through periods of increased interest in one over the other and shift back and forth throughout their lifetimes. So just have fun and explore your sexuality. You never know. You might just find yourself with a hot woman in your arms who cums really hard just watching you get it on w/ another guy. They are out there! Don't sweat the small stuff. Everything will fall into proper order. Just hang in their, buddy! :biggrin1:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the straight guys mentioned how he had sucked off a couple of guys but that it "didn't make him gay".
The idea that a guy can be "straight" and still be sucking cock is absolutely ludicrous to me. The guy may not see himself as being a flaming queen, but the bottom line is: He's not straight, by definition. If he's still having sex with women, he's bisexual. Otherwise he's gay and in denial.

Out of curiosity: what do you suppose prompted him to tell this story to people at the party? Think he was looking for some man-on-man action that night? :wink:

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, sounds bisexual.

It could be that this guy tried sucking a cock or 2 (er... it's the or 2 part that pretty much answers the question) as an experiment just to see if he would like it. It's not unheard of, I know a guy who sucked off a friend of his when they were teens. He maintains that he is straight.

Sexuality is like a scale with hetero and homo on opposite ends, certainly a guy who will suck a cock even out of curiosity and an interest in experimentation is farther toward the middle of that scale than a lot of guys who hover strictly toward the hetero end.

But basically, if he says he's straight then being somewhat in the middle, he's selected to consider himself as straight, which is I suppose a choice that all bisexual men have to eventually make (unless your in a three-way relationship, and that's a whole other topic) you can only settle down in the end with a girl or a guy, that is unless you never settle down.

interesting....why does gay and straight have to be at "opposite" ends of a scale? sexuality is complex, and its an oversimplification to attempt to qualify it with a scale. it is possible for a person to be attracted to certain aspects of both sexes, and it seems odd to me to try to place it on a scale or represent it with percentages- its kinda silly really. in this case, the guy has some liking to cock sucking, but that does that mean he should be labled gay? should he start living a gay lifestyle because of it??? it is what it is- he sucked a cock or 2.

C

college22punk9

this is so stupid... there are endless labels and possibilities you could come up with. did he do stuff in the past.... yes.... does he do it now.... ??? (judging from the post, i dont think so)....

It's like..... I spoked pot a couple of times to try it.... oh but 10 years later i'm a pothead because of what I did in the past?

Get over it.... EVERYONE is unique, and so are their sexualities.... certain people will consider or do specific things. No one is identical. We don't all want to sleep with the exact same people, we all have different standards, and preferences, which might be shocking to some... but they can CHANGE over time....... *gasp*

So many people in the world are hung up on labeling each other it is pathetic. If you want to label yourself, go ahead, but don't sit there trying to pigeon hole someone. It's a waste of time. Go be productive, and stop reading this thread now.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I was waiting to read what others had posted before weighing in. This has been a very interesting thread.

First off, a straight man can suck cock because, well, everyone has the capacity (potential) to do it. Now, can a straight man actually suck cock and still own the "heterosexual/straight" identity? My answer is yes.

The Kinsey studies and the Kinsey Scale, of which most people are aware, only take a look at sexual activity. That is, actualized sex, not potential. The scale goes from "0" as 100% actualized heterosexual experience, to "3" as 50% actualized heterosexual and 50% actualized homosexual experience (fully actualized bisexuality), to "6" as 100% actualized homosexual experience.

Sexual activity is only one piece of sexual orientation and sexual identity.

There are so many other factors in determining one's own sexuality. There are thoughts, dreams, desires, attractions, etc. So, these days we are moving more toward a holistic view of sexual orientation and identity. One must take into account the entirety of the sexual experience in order to determine one's own sexual orientation and identity.

Labelling others isn't useful because you don't have the ability to live inside that person in order to know what that person's entire sexual experience is or has been.

What actually matters is how one identifies one's self. So, while a straight man can suck cock and might actually perform the act of sucking cock, he may never identify as bisexual or homosexual. So, he may remain identified as heterosexual because that might summarize the entirety of his own experience.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cindy Campbell: I thought you loved me.

Bobby: Oh, I did, baby, I did. But being in abstinence makes you wonder new things about yourself. That's right Cindy, I'm gay. And in case you haven't noticed, so is Ray.

Ray: What? I ain't gay!

Bobby: What are you talking about? You took me to that club.

Ray: So? They play good music.

Bobby: What about our trip to San Francisco?

Ray: I wanted to go shopping.

Bobby: [on the verge of tears] But... you made love to me.

Ray: First of all, you sucked my...

Bobby: Whatever! (Movie: Scary Movie [2000]) :biggrin1:

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
A straight man can engage in a homosexual act, but this does not alter his sexual preferences. I don't see the complications with that sentiment.

That's a far too educated and intelligent viewpoint for this group. It's a concept beyond the grip of many on here. :rolleyes: Surely you're either Arthur or Martha? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thinking about this a bit more...

You are at a party at a guy introduces himself to you.

"Hi, my name is Neil Bob. I am a straight cocksucker. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Is there a difference between a straight male cocksucker and a gay male cocksucker? I don't think so. They both enjoy sucking cock. Therefore use of these adjective straight or gay before cocksucker is incorrect.

The proper statement is "Hi, my name is Neil Bob. I am a cocksucker. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men: If you love eating and fucking pussy, sucking tits, have a girlfriend or wife and children; but enjoy having your ass filled with cock, or penetrating another mans ass, sucking cock, or being sucked by another man and cannot imagine life without that. You are bi-sexual 50%/50%. It doesn't matter that you have never been in love with a man at that point, it is the inability to live life without anal sex or oral sex with a man that makes you bi-sexual.

That's just my 2 cents. :smile:

q'thulu

Just Browsing
Media
The comment about feeling guilty when you have an orgasm with a guy making a guy straight made me think about an experience I had. I had the opposite experience. No orgasm, just making out with a girl. I am pretty inexperienced in general. I really enjoyed making out with this girl, I felt aroused. She really made me feel good the way she looked at me.
I thought she was really cute.
But I felt a little guilty because I also have gay feelings sometimes.
I smoked pot for the fist time in a very long time because I was stokked being around this girl and I wanted to show her I would do things I was scared of doing with her. I felt like I could tell her anything and in an attempt to get rid of any guilt I told her bluntly that I sometimes like guys. And she said that was alright. I was so happy to hear that, because I really liked this girl. I said that I didn't think a girl from our town would understand. She said she totally was cool. Finally I Homer Simpsoned it and added that "now I don't have to feel guilty when I am kissing you."
I think that sacerd her off. I didn't realize how much meaning was in my statement until readin this thread.
She seemed so into me, it happened so fast. I thought we would be together for a while. And then I didn't hear from her for 2 weeks and found out she hooked up with some other guy.
It sucks. I am heartbroken. My question: Does the fact that I felt guilty making out with her because of gay feelings make me gay? Or should I stop worrying and just let things happen next time. Or should I trust that she really didn't care and that it wasn't that comment that tripped her out, and wait for someone else to come along.
Maybe I shouldn't even be tripping on this girl. Especially if the guilt thing signifies an underlying homounflexible non desire to be with a girl. Or am I pigeonholing feelings in that destrcutive way that everyone talks about?

You think way too much.

What you need to be doing is not tripping over one stupid girl. The whole "I am heartbroken" part tells me you have much to learn.

In life, you win some, you lose some. You can't keep every bitch, so don't stress it when you get rejected. You CANNOT take that shit personally. Rejection is a part of life. Pick yourself up and move on. For the record, though, the "now I don't feel guilty..." comment was not necessary. I don't know if that was the catalyst, but you sure could have done without it. I'm honestly not sure why you said it.

I would suggest fastseduction.com or iwforums.com in order to learn the ways of the PUA. These sites are devoted to helping guys get chicks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you enjoy it... who cares what anyone else thinks...
Well, I agree, but with one qualifier: it doesn't matter who a man enjoys having sex with, whether it's women only, women and men, or men only. What does matter if he lies about his orientation to make himself feel ok with it. See, a man who says "I'm straight, but I like to have sex with men on occasion" or who says "If I let a guy suck my cock, I'm not having sex with him" is doing serious damage to gay rights. It lets him engage in behaviors that he claims are "wrong", without having to take responsibility for those behaviors. It allows him to see homosexuals as lower forms of life, while he enjoys the benefits of homosexual activity without being one of those lower forms of life. Otherwise, he would simply say "I'm bisexual."

My sig line is one example of how ludicrous that is. Another example would be

"I'm not beating my wife. I'm only using my hand, not a baseball bat, so it's not really beating her."

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Kinsey studies and the Kinsey Scale, of which most people are aware, only take a look at sexual activity... What actually matters is how one identifies one's self.
I like Simcha's take on the situation: to me, the issue is whether or not the guy at the party is being honest to himself about his sexual activity. The guy evidently likes sex with men, at least occasionally, otherwise it wouldn't have happened more than once and he wouldn't be talking about it to a bunch of people he may or may not know well at a party. Simcha is correct in saying that the only label that matters is the one that you apply to yourself, but I believe that label should be grounded in some reality.

To me, what the guy expressed at the party was that he was not stereotypically gay-acting, and consequently, even though he has sex with men, he wasn't gay (or bisexual, I assume, by implication). Well, surprise: Neither are a lot of gay men, including myself, stereotypically gay. But we self-identify as being gay because of our interest in sex with other men.