Can a straight man suck c*ck?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you gay if you shove your balls and cock up your own ass like that "talented" dude did in Industrialsizes video he posted, maybe hes Tri-sexual, he'll tri anything.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm technically bisexual, though I prefer the word heteroflexible. But when asked, I'll generally tell people I'm straight. I have my own reasons. It's the most accurate word for my own perception of myself. I am sexually attracted to some (but certainly not most) women. I am sexually attracted to a much wider variety of men, and while I would never want to share my home (let alone my life) with a woman, I have always anticipated having a husband.

Perhaps that's something like how that dude feels.

I'm actually exactly the same way you are, and I don't think I fit easily into either "straight" or "bisexual" categories. Three terms for something as complex as human sexuality doesn't seem to work very well. Even the percentage system here, while more accurate than just three discrete choices, doesn't account for the whole of human sexuality.

Smartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight men do not suck on other men penis. Unless he was forced unwilling, then that is called something else.

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you straight if you suck your own dick?

lawlz. no, you're hung. i consider myself straight, since i screw women. but i've seen some dicks that have caught my attention. i dunno, beauty is everywhere, i guess. limiting myself if i ever wanted to would feel like i'm being cheated.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
straight men can suck cock. gay men can eat pussy. straight women can eat pussy. lesbians can suck sock. if they want.

sexual experimentation is not a definer of sexuality. more like a refining of sensibilities.
you're a tourist. you're just visiting. checking out the local flavor.

ML

i think you might have to pay extra taxes if you spend more than half the year sucking cock or eating pussy.

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just ask any Gay Man that has been "cruised" by a so called "Straight Man".
Straight Men suck Cock probably as much as Gay Men only not as well.

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
I was a party last night and the crowd was mixed -- gay and stright, singles and couples -- and at one point, after everyone had a few drinks, we started talking about what we like and don't like to do in the bedroom. One of the straight guys mentioned how he had sucked off a couple of guys but that it "didn't make him gay". Needless to say, others said that if he sucked c*ck and enjoyed it, he was gay (or at least gay-acting if that's even possible). The guy maintained that he was straight. What say you, Dear Abby... er, LPSG?

Dude got pwned by alcohol lol

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once got sucked off by a ticket-tout in Leciester Square.

He was so straight that he kept pulling off my cock and saying "You know I'm not a gay guy?" over and over.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i think you might have to pay extra taxes if you spend more than half the year sucking cock or eating pussy.

Hmmm. I wonder whether the IRS would agree?? :biggrin1::tongue:

I can see the headlines now: "NC state employee pays taxes in FL after week-long vacation; says merely viewing [miles of] cock at Haulover Beach makes him a temporary resident." :cool::rolleyes:

NCbear (who only saw several meters of cock there, really :smile:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of a trick question isn't it?

Technically, 100% straight men do not suck cock.

The man mentioned at the party in the OP was at the very least bi-sexual.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure there are plenty of vegetarians who succumb to a piece of meat once in a long while...it doesn't make them horrible vegetarians, nor is it something to beat themselves up about... :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
straight men can suck cock. gay men can eat pussy. straight women can eat pussy. lesbians can suck sock. if they want.

sexual experimentation is not a definer of sexuality. more like a refining of sensibilities.

ML

I agree.

Kind of a trick question isn't it?

Technically, 100% straight men do not suck cock.

The man mentioned at the party in the OP was at the very least bi-sexual.
As ML said above, a person can experiment. Just because a guy tried cocksucking doesn't make him bisexual. I think there is more to it than that.

I rode a horse once... doesn't mean I'm a cowboy.

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree.

As ML said above, a person can experiment. Just because a guy tried cocksucking doesn't make him bisexual. I think there is more to it than that.

I rode a horse once... doesn't mean I'm a cowboy.

Maybe he's in limbo then, cos it sure doesn't make him straight..

Since when do you have to be a cowboy to ride a horse? Say you f*cked this horse. Would that mean you had bestiality tendencies, or are you just experimenting, knowing there is there more to it than that?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah i concur with this statement. I don't think a guy who is truly "str8t" will even have the desire to be near another guy's cock in that fashion.

the statement that gay guys don't eat pussy...hmmmm?

i love to eat pussy...i live to eat pussy...male or female pussy...
male anal orgasms..are what i consider pussy...that stuff is so fuckin sweet to eat...and like female pussy, there is no reload time like there is with sperm..male orgasms pussy juice is always there ready to squirt

female pussy...depends on how the pussy is looking..like cock, not all pussy is created equally...they all look differently to me..some i eat and fuck some i avoid...