Can a thick penis hurt a woman ?

LaJolla: Hi to everybody , I'm an European Boy and I'm sorry if my English isn't good as yours , but I think that reading and writing here can be a good test to improve my English.
This is a great site !
Funny and interesting in the same time !
Now I'm gonna explain my situation. I have to say that I'm not a horse like some of you , but with 3 out of the 4 girls I've had in my life I had this problem : the penetration was difficult , and sometimes my girls complained ...
I know every woman is different , but I'd like to know from women if the thickness sometimes could be a problem ... I hope not , it's not a good deal to me...
I'm 6.5" ( 16.5cm ) around.

Thank you for your attention
and sorry again for the errors

bye

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome LaJolla! Your English seems fine to this Englishman.   :)

I'm not a woman --  but I do know that foreplay is important whatever your size if you are going to be sure she is ready and waiting for you.  

You don't need to be big to have the possibility of causing hurt if you aren't gentle. But at 16.5cm around you are big ... all the more reason to be gentle as you go in.  I think it may also have something to do with the shape, taper and size of your head (glans); the bigger and blunter it is, the more of a challenge she will find it, but maybe all the more pleasure for you, and eventually for her too.

OLATINIUS2003: Hei La Jolla.
I agree with Max. A friend og mine with a termos cock(very thick), said ones that foreplay is very important, when I asked him how his girl could take such an big instrument.
And use a lubricant, make her very horny.
Olatinius

LaJolla: Well , thank you for your replies !

Now I'm waiting for a woman reply ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, La Jolla, from a woman's perspective, where have you been all my life?? Everyone's body is different, so you just need to find someone who appreciates you for who you are, big dick and all. If you're having penetration problems, my first concern would be that your partner might not be into it as much as she should be, if the foreplay and lubricant aren't sufficient tools. But trust me, many women consider a big cock a prize! :eek: