Can A Well Hung Guy Be Jealous Of An Average Hung Guy ?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This interests me as well!

I am not being funny but people are putting way too much emphasis on cock size and personality/relationships. If you tell me that every confident man wandering around, say, london is well hung - then the stats are clearly wrong and the average must be 7.5.

Everyone is different. You will have hung shy guy virgins, small packaged casanovas getting sex week in week out off hot girls. Some will be jealous of lesser endowed men, and some of bigger endowed men!

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, sex is harder when you are very thick and you have to do generous foreplay to get inside and stroke away. Not a bad thing, and there will be some that just wont do it. That said, my chance are pretty much close as the next guy in finding the right person.

In HS there were jerks that made fun of my cock, and I didn't like the locker room all that much because of jealousy? or pettiness?

Job wise I think there is more of an issue, and some public places. Many years ago when leotard was the in thing for workout pants, and a friend in the business wanted to give one to me as a gift so I wore it in the gym, I have been told to not wear it again as my bulge was distracting to the members. When I waited on tables I had a lesbian telling me that she wasn't interested in me, because she could see that I was too happy to see her. I wasn't told by what she meant by that, until I was inform later that I was walking around with a hard on. Overall I think it did help in my tips, because I was a lousy waiter. I didn't walk around with a hard on, as I am 5.5 inch around thick soft.

There have been many instance like that where the women felt uncomfortable with my bulge, and in work places I tend to keep my distance from women in general for job security. It's not so much that I have a big one, but that its thick and short and tend to bulge more noticebly then if I had a longer skinny one. I am reminded tho of the time where my best friend who an african american from Detroit where I had lived would get strange comment from stupid girls asking about his cock size just because of his color. That was about 25 years ago, so I think things have change a little bit for the better. But I also think people do tend to get a little preocupied about whats in the pants and make things a little more of a headache to deal with. A little bit jealous, maybe? Would I want to trade it for a smaller one? I don't know because I could have a totally different experience if I had a different body. I am deaf as well so that another whole set of issues. I could also play that same game if only I had perfect hearing.

Milbury

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to jump up two sizes in pants, I can't wear underwear for fear of boner constriction (because underwear prevents me from relaxing, therefore giving me the illusion of a mega-boner), I always have to ease in slowly when I'm fucking (always. I've never had loose pussy. I know that it exists, but it sure doesn't feel loose when I'm halfway in), I've yet to meet a woman who can deepthroat me and I can't swim at an American pool without people making rude comments or turning away. Yeah, I'd give up an inch in length if it would make me look more normal (better than average, instead of some sort of bonerriffic sex fiend).

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On this site, there are guys who are very interested in knowing all about one's cock length and girth....that is until they ask and learn its actual dimensions are larger than theirs. LOL

...or so they say....

You'll never know the real size of cock from other guys unless you measure their members fully erect on top of the shaft with a non altered metric tape: something simply impossible to achieve on the net.

You only can guess, with photos, if their dicks LOOKS bigger or smaller than your dick.

That's what we are all talking here at LPSG. Not about the actual sizes or cocks but instead how big they look on photos (and videos).

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way I have ever been jealous of average guys comes down to experiences. I have never found a woman that could take me anally. I feel like I am missing out on something. Either I'm just too damn girthy or my technique isn't right. Whatever the case, I've been with women who have successfully had anal sex and love it... but when it came to me, it was too much for them to bare.

I suppose this is one thing I will never experience.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only question for really hung guys is: have any of you been objectified because of your endowments? In our society, a large cock symbolizes alpha male power and sexual prowess. Do any of you guys ever feel degraded if a woman(or man) seems to be into you more for your size than for you as a person. In that case, would that make you jealous of a lesser endowed man?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I believe I am a good looking enough guy, I think I am sometimes secretly a little jealous of a guy who is clearly drop dead handsome. So even if I had a 12 incher, I might feel jealous of the guy who looks like a model.

D

deleted356736

My only question for really hung guys is: have any of you been objectified because of your endowments? In our society, a large cock symbolizes alpha male power and sexual prowess. Do any of you guys ever feel degraded if a woman(or man) seems to be into you more for your size than for you as a person. In that case, would that make you jealous of a lesser endowed man?

Women don't get to see our true size until after we're naked together, and after we get hard. We can often be a bit bigger flaccid, me too, but I've not yet had a woman who ever guessed my erect size from my flaccid size, the looks and sounds of delight when I got hard always gave them away.

In that context, I don't feel at all degraded, as it took some sort of connection beyond my girthy 7" to get together in the first place. After that connection, any delight my partner enjoyed because of my size was a bonus.