Can a well-hung man be a ballet dancer?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sizequeenboy, Oct 10, 2004.

1. sizequeenboy

sizequeenboy Member

Hello eveyone,
    this is my first thread in LPSG. ;) I wonder if anyone here with a big cock has a profession in ballet!! :) I watched the Swan Lake by the Leningrad Ballet Company, and oh my gosh!!! :wub: :wub: I had a wonderful time checking out those tall and gorgeous Russians with huge bulges. I guess it must have been very difficult for those hung guys to prepare their packages in those tight pants for the ballet show in front of a big audience!!! I hope this might be an interesting topic!!
    Cheers,
    SQB :p

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're not the first to notice, SQB. In the stage show of The Producers, the actor who plays the choreographer character is in tights and sports a huge faux bulge. I think that most dancers are so thin that even a normal bulge looks impressive.

3. Imported

Gold Member

musclelust8: and there's the addage -- tall thin guys are generally well endowed

4. Imported

Gold Member

monstro: Can a well-hung man be a ballet dancer?

Yes! :) I've been taking classes and I love it.

5. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Of course a man with a large penis can be a ballet dancer. That is like asking if a man with a small one can be too. Also remeber that dancers wear dance belts which are not the most comfortable things. They really pull all of your business in tight to the body and offer A LOT of support. The majority of professional ballet dancers where a dance belt with a bit of a pad in it and also many where cod pieces as well. ;)

6. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    Downside...my tights tend to split down the front. I prefer to wear looser clothing in mixed-gender classes, but it can become an issue. Padded dancebelts are definitely out.

7. Imported

Gold Member

monstro: Y'know, it's good to see there's other balletomanes and dancers here! It's currently my great passion. :)

To add more detail to my earlier post, black tights, a dance belt, and an untucked t-shirt do okay in, if not hiding my bulge, at least not overaccentuating it. When I went to my first class I felt self-conscious about my size for about two seconds, and then got over it. (I'm usually about 6 inches soft and have really big balls). But that's certainly not why I'm dancing--if I want to show off I have other outlets for that. I'm there to learn, and to express myself, and once class gets underway I have much more important body parts to concentrate on, like my big stupid feet.

The way I see it, ballet is concerned with the body and the soul. I am not ashamed of my body, or any part of it, and dance helps me celebrate this moment of grace I've been blessed with, this one-in-four billion chance that is myself. I am much more concerned with the length of my achilles tendons, and learning the steps, when in class. Whereas I don't believe the erotic is the primary emphasis of ballet, I also don't think it should be ignored. It's simply one more facet to this sublime art form.

Okay, I'm rambling. :p

8. sizequeenboy

sizequeenboy Member

Hello everyone,
    Thank you so much for your responses. I have just learnt that the Russians are coming back to Tokyo this Christmas again to perform Swan Lake and the Nutcracker :wub: !! I am definitely going to see these shows (again!!! ;) ), but please, do not misunderstand me!! :rolleyes: I will go to enjoy Tchaikovsky's magically exquisite music, and in the mean time, glance at a little bit of hunky and breathtakingly handsome men!!! :wub:
    Cheers,
    SQB

9. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Male dancers have the full range of cock sizes. But they almost all use padding to disguise whatever they've got. The desire to present an ideal physical specimen neither allows for seeing a little nub nor the outline of a big long trouser snake with mushroom shaped head.

10. txquis

Gold Member

I took dance in college,
    which led to my being in The Nutcracker
    (ok, no cracks LOL)...for a few seasons.

The dance belt was verrrrrrrrry uncomfortable, btw.

But, guys....it is a cool way to meet hot girls...
    or guys, too, if thats your thing.
    :)
    Not that that was my reason mind you :p

11. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Yeah, all dancers are definitely aware of their bodies at all times. How can you not be after spending hours in front of a mirror working every muscle, trying to get it in the correct position. Dancers make the best sex partners too!!! lol :p

12. sizequeenboy

sizequeenboy Member

Hello everyone,
    Thank you very much for your responses. This is the first time for me to hear about pads or belts!! No matter if those bulges on hunky ballet dancers are just pads or some other kind of illusion, they look yummy !!! :wub: I hope I will be able to meet some of these Russians this Christmas!! :rolleyes:
    Cheers,
    SQB
    I love ballet :wub:

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I just knew they made 3-legged pirates!

14. hungthick

hungthick New Member

More importantly are there any ballet dancers that are chicks with dicks...now that would be unusual, or would it?

15. overshot

overshot New Member

16. Imported

Gold Member

suaige:
    welllll, in today's world you never really know. But hey we can be sure the reason isn't that its a crime for women to work in the theater like it was a few hundred years ago.

17. butterfly

butterfly New Member

When i was younger I wanted to be a ballet dancer (clichéd for a gay guy I know, but it really was my dream back then). Well I started taking classes when I was like five years old, so size obviously wasn’t a problem back then either. But after I turned 19 things began to get really difficult for me. I felt so conscious of the bulge in my tights that I had to give it up. I really was heart broken, I had been dancing for almost 15 years, that’s 75% of my life. I’d just begun to go into the professional league as it were, danced with Darcy Bussell in a couple of productions (do you know who she is over there?). She said to me that I could have done it for a living. I went off to tour with the British Ballet Company, and I decided to pull out a few dates into the tour. I just couldn’t do it anymore, I was far too aware of myself to be able to do it.

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. It's looks quite well-placed to me.

19. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

First time I saw (and stared and stared and stared) at this photo, I thought it was Johnny Depp in "Pirates Of The Caribbean" but on another forum someone said it wasn't. Whoever it is......I'd walk the plank for it.

20. jonb

Gold Member

I still can't believe they based a movie on a ride. I'm waiting for a Small World movie. We could call it the whitest movie on Earth.

Draft saved Draft deleted