can a woman smell the penis on a man?

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Oh. You do not know me well enough for me to tolerate you calling me a dirty bitch. Just for the record. We do not have that much interaction built up yet.

you're very right, and im VERY sorry:redface:.

you're gorgeous AND i love you.:cool:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
CMON!! cant a man say dirty bitches without it becoming a big deal!!! it was in play, relax.

maybe im a closet rapist(like a priest) like sares says. i wasnt trying to be offensive

*only dirty bitches get offended when someone says dirty bitches.:biggrin1:

Can you call a black man a nigger without it being a big deal? :rolleyes:

Contrary to what you may believe, you revealed quite a lot about yourself from these few posts- Sares nailed you right in the forehead. So many men think JUST LIKE YOU, and frankly it does scare the shit out of me that our society not only tolerates it, but promotes it.

Please go jack off, or if you MUST follow the absurdities of your religion without investigating WHY you're taught to feel guilty, please hurry up and marry a 13 year old cousin so you'll only be ruining the life of one woman.

ps. women aren't "noticing you or smelling your monstrous, manly dick." They're waiting in an uncomforable room for a job interview, just like you.
Cuntfaced fucktard.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Can you call a black man a nigger without it being a big deal? :rolleyes:

Contrary to what you may believe, you revealed quite a lot about yourself from these few posts- Sares nailed you right in the forehead. So many men think JUST LIKE YOU, and frankly it does scare the shit out of me that our society not only tolerates it, but promotes it.

Please go jack off, or if you MUST follow the absurdities of your religion without investigating WHY you're taught to feel guilty, please hurry up and marry a 13 year old cousin so you'll only be ruining the life of one woman.

ps. women aren't "noticing you or smelling your monstrous, manly dick." They're waiting in an uncomforable room for a job interview, just like you.
Cuntfaced fucktard.

a ray of sunshine, as always.

i wouldnt call my dick monstrous, but its big enough to cork your dirty-ass mouth, as long as i had a condom on.:smile:

*no offense zora, but if life took a shit on you, dont wipe it on other people and expect to feel better.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn & his mom:
555.jpg
:haha:

maninnotts

Just Browsing
Media
It Is A Proven Fact That Male Animals Can Smell When A Bitch Is On Heat.you Said You Hadent Had Sex Or Materbated For Ages,i Think Your Right,they Was Drawn To Your Cock Like A Magnet And Didnt Even Know Why!.did You Get The Job?.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
hey my moms a sweet old lady, leave her alone...you can take as many shots at me as you want you rapist skunk bastard.

Oooh, poor baby revealed himself as the mysoginist he is and now he's whining for being called out about it. Much sympathy. :rolleyes:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Oooh, poor baby revealed himself as the mysoginist he is and now he's whining for being called out about it. Much sympathy. :rolleyes:

the hooker with a heart of gold? thanks mom! (nestles head on your leathery vagina)

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maninnotts said:
It Is A Proven Fact That Male Animals Can Smell When A Bitch Is On Heat.you Said You Hadent Had Sex Or Materbated For Ages,i Think Your Right,they Was Drawn To Your Cock Like A Magnet And Didnt Even Know Why!.did You Get The Job?.
exactly my logic, exactly... the interviewer looked impressed, we'll see. doing nothing is getting to be pretty boring...

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
hey my moms a sweet old lady, leave her alone...you can take as many shots at me as you want you rapist skunk bastard.
You're the one raping your "sweet old" mom with a passion! You're the one who started a thread with the title: "can a woman smell the penis on a man?"... Take a shower!!! I'm not taking shots at you... You've already been knocked out & are laying for dead on the floor... I'm just kicking you a 'bit! :bigok:

All the best! :wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
My thoughts exactly...
madame_zora said:
Cuntfaced fucktard.
Now she's just going for unnecessary extra credit :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto, AboutAverage- you guys got the extra-credit bonus points.

He still doesn't get it that women are only "dirty bitches" because he's celibate. I love religion. :rolleyes: