can a woman smell the penis on a man?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
madame_zora said:
dxjnorto, AboutAverage- you guys got the extra-credit bonus points.

Well, as you know, a cuntface fucktard can be a male too. I saw this photo the other day and since I'm no good with photoshop, this is as close as I can come to a cuntface fucktard.

I have six sisters, and I'm mostly gay, so it's not hard to see it from the other side. I remember my time in the military as a bad example of groups of guys sometimes cruising female soldiers (who were usually alone) and making threatening innuendos. The females were just minding their own business, trying to get out to their car or something. Some guys feel some sort of entitlement--because they are feeling doggy, everyone else must be feeling it too.

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rhino_horn said:
if you saw our bathroom, you'd understand.

*try standing in a shower after 3 guys get done jerking off in it. then try getting the spooge off your feet.

Holy shit......... that is so HOT!!! I'd lick the shower floor first, then it wouldn't get on your feet:tongue-tied: DUH!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rhino_horn said:
if you saw our bathroom, you'd understand.

*try standing in a shower after 3 guys get done jerking off in it. then try getting the spooge off your feet.

Ah, yes! Now I remember why I don't have roommates.

Rhino, i'm with Sares on this one. Go to the quiet place and do what needs to be done with fervor.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
rhino_horn said:
*serious replies only please. (my penis was harmed during the writing of this post, damn you photographic memory!!!!).

:cool:

YOU were joking yet you put that at the end? Serious replies only?
Honsetly they have you pegged. Your casual use of "bitches/dirty bitches" in a long winded post really says a lot. I also sensed paranoia with a pinch of bitterness/resentment when I first read your post.
Maybe you should examine how you REALLY feel instead of defending what you said in the post?

<end of 2 cents>

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
rhino_horn said:
i wouldnt call my dick monstrous, but its big enough to cork your dirty-ass mouth, as long as i had a condom on.:smile:

*if life took a shit on you, dont wipe it on other people and expect to feel better.

How the hell did I miss this thread?? Classic; a great read, and a fucking good laugh.

That said, I think perhaps some of Rhino's troubles are a result of age/immaturity/inexperience with life. I have hope he refines his views and at very least his presentation. Overwhelmingly though, the ladies here were pretty much right on the money. Like M_Z said, you just wouldn't go calling a random back guy sitting in a room with you a n____r, unless of course you're a masechist maybe... if you didn't really mean what you said, you shouldn't say it.

All that aside - for pure wordsmith value alone - you gotta admit that what I quoted, was pretty damn good.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Oh. And why they gotta be bitches, though?!

Bronx, my dear.

I said bitches, because the concept of women being able to "smell" cock out, reminded me of dogs.. and it just seemed humourous at the time to say bitches... Though, I don't think women are bitches at all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
since ive started coming to this site, i find myself thinking about penis size a lot more, especially my own. now, yesterday i was at a job interview(1st interview), before the interview you know how they have you sit in that waiting room with all the other candidates for various positions they are trying to fill; well, i go in there and i sit in the back of the room away from everybody else, because i know that its gonna be a long wait and i want my space. mind you, i'm no james dean, but im not bad looking either. so this girl(reasonably attractive) walks in, says something to the lady at the help desk, looks around the room(its a big room) comes and sits in the chair directly facing mine; i looked up at her, nodded a hello, glanced at all the empty chairs in the room, and went back into the sports column i was forcing myself to read. the room starts to fill with other guys(some of whom i would judge as better looking than i am), but still has lots of empty chairs. then, another girl(reasonably attractive) walks in, does her thing at the help desk, looks around the room and sits right next to the girl in front of me(they dont say anything to eachother), she crosses her legs(nice legs) and starts shaking the dangling foot in my direction(nice long tanned legs=semi-boner). at this point im thinking, why is this happening now?(should include that i havent had sex in ages, and havent masturbated in ages). the room continues to fill with dudes...then guess what, another hottie walks in does her shit at the desk, and sits right nex to the girls in front of me, all are facing me, not reading anything, not saying anything, just looking out straight ahead, i know the dirty bitches are looking at me, i can feel their eyes.
so all the while in the back of my head im asking myself why these bitches chose to sit in front of me, furthest away from the help desk, in the back of the damned room. could they see my penis? smell it? it is, afterall, bigger than 95-99% of the penises in the world, depending on the stats you look at. so im reading the stupid magazine, i was actually staring at their legs(very nice, soft legs on all of them(one was wearing pants, the other two had half skirts)), and i was having fantasy sex with them all of them. then i get called in, i stand up, they all straighten in posture, i try not to look, and walk into the testing room---the end.
it got me very curious, maybe im crazy and looking too deeply into nothing, but can a woman smell the penis on a man? have any one you ladies(or homos) been especially attracted to a man for an unknown reason, only to find out he was packin' heat?

*serious replies only please. (my penis was harmed during the writing of this post, damn you photographic memory!!!!).

:cool:
tl; dr

Cliff Notes, anyone?