Can an average man have sex as good as a huge guy?

Blackfire

Just Browsing
Media
I keep getting in these long term relationships, and the girl always ends up leaving me for some huge 10+ guy (I am 6x7) My question is, is it even possible for an average guy to have sex as well as hung men? What should I do about this situation?

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men with 10+ penises are a myth...

and your penis size seems large, specially with that type of girth.

i'm also pretty sure this is a bullshit thread.

Bradylama

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, statistically speaking, even 7" girths are practically impossible.

Also, average sized men can not only be as good as "huge" guys. Sometimes they can be better.

Sex is not some one-to-one correlation to penis inches. It's an emotional and/or physical connection.

Your dick size in length (we'll ignore girth because you're probably lying) is well into the 50th percentile. You are not being left because you have an inadequate penis, it is likely they keep leaving you because you are an insecure turd who is so self-centered he doesn't even bother to work at better satisfying his partners.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
From what I can tell, an average guy with good technique will be better than a big guy who has poor technique. But, assuming equal skill in terms of technique, unless the woman just can't take a large dick, sex with a larger guy will generally be better.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahem, there are not many 10+ " out there... anyone that tell you so, is 99.999999% lying, you should smack them right in the face.

Also, I think a 5" dick is much better than a 10+" dick since such a big thing would be very hard to get up :) probably faint everytime he gets exited LOL..

END of Thread.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that there are very, very, very (did I emphasize this enough?) few women that leave their man because of dick size. You'd better look at what other factors might make you lose every woman you get...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My most sexual friend is not huge. From what I gather this guy is like an Olympic sex machine. Women can take him longer as well because of his size. He is also very sexy on some level that is not cover guy material. So, as usual, the brain turns out to be a sexual organ too.