can an erection be too hard?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been doing lots of male kegels and eating right. I took this med for sleep last night that can cause erections. I woke up with a hard on that was so hard there wasn't much that could have been done with it. Any position would have felt like it was being cracked in half.

Can a cock be too hard to be pleasurable?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not for me, maybe for you :)

OK. Another challenge? First the shoes, Manolos, nude, and now you will prove to me there is no such thing as a cock too hard. I say there is. Prove me wrong :) If we combine the nude Manolo stiletto modeling with the incredibly hard cock, I think that is the recipe for some REAL fun. Can we add some champagne, like Vive Cliquot? And body shots?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehehe excellent response.

Maybe try not to use those pills again - you don't want one of those lasting ones that you have to go to A&E with...

Its a sleeping pill, not an ED drug. Interestingly, the med can cause CLITORAL PRIAPRISM! An endlessly aroused clitoris. Lets reverse the question. Can your clitoris be too hard or too aroused?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its a sleeping pill, not an ED drug. Interestingly, the med can cause CLITORAL PRIAPRISM! An endlessly aroused clitoris. Lets reverse the question. Can your clitoris be too hard or too aroused?

The only time my clit has ever been "too aroused" was after already climaxing from a clitoral orgasm... but I'm still horny.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can a cock be too hard to be pleasurable?
Not to my knowledge.

OK. Another challenge? First the shoes, Manolos, nude, and now you will prove to me there is no such thing as a cock too hard. I say there is. Prove me wrong :) If we combine the nude Manolo stiletto modeling with the incredibly hard cock, I think that is the recipe for some REAL fun. Can we add some champagne, like Vive Cliquot? And body shots?
I'd be delighted to fill in for SP should she be unavilable.

Clitoral Priapism?!? :confused: I didn't know this was possible!:eek: Well if priapism sets in then yes, I guess it could be too hard.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to my knowledge.

I'd be delighted to fill in for SP should she be unavilable.

Clitoral Priapism?!? :confused: I didn't know this was possible!:eek: Well if priapism sets in then yes, I guess it could be too hard.

I never heard of it either!! I thought damn is this a good thing or a bad thing? I sure don't know? What if there was a drug that made your clit aroused on demand for hours? Good, bad, indifferent?

And OK can the 2 of you just show up at Neimans at the same time? Lots of fun in the dressing room I think.

Actually I could have, for once in my life, handled as many women as you would have put in front of me. For hours. Over and over. Of course if I actually tried to duplicate that in real life, with a woman there to assist, likely Murphys Law......

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had my clit being too hard but I have had it over sensitised, I actually like it because I cum even more easily then.

There'll be interest accruing on these shoes, if you're not careful it'll be shoes and a five minute trolley dash around Fairy Gothmother :)

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must disagree with most of you. There is such a thing as To Hard. It's called Blue Balls. Getting so hard it hurts.

szmvs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never experienced one too hard, in fact I love the feel of one that is pulsing because he's so turned on and it's as hard as it can get...