can an erection be too hard?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its a sleeping pill, not an ED drug. Interestingly, the med can cause CLITORAL PRIAPRISM! An endlessly aroused clitoris. Lets reverse the question. Can your clitoris be too hard or too aroused?

~raises hand~

Please pass the meds this way, the one handing them to me should be well equipped to handle the situation.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was an anti-depressant about 8-10 years ago which caused spontaneous orgasms in both men and women. Sorry, but I can't remember what it was called. :redface:

Since most anti-depressants usually kill your desire for sex as well as your ability to have an orgasm, some of the people didn't complain right away. :biggrin1:

It was a serious problem, especially for the men. Some had to quit their jobs, the lucky ones just had to wear condoms 24/7.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the harder the better. As a guy who likes anal play, my favorite dildo is very rigid, solid in fact. It is a Gillette shaving gel can! The hardness stimulates much better than softer dildos I have used.

It seems softer dildos go the path of least resistence. You can't control where they are going or focus the angle of attack. They just flex and bend and it is near impossible to get a good pounding from them.

I imagine it would be the same with real cocks but I would have to get more experience and find out!

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually it can be too hard. my man is 15 inches hard during foreplay and I make him cum at least twice before having sex because my goodness that is just vulgar. So its not so hard or long and it doesnt feel like having sex with a horse lol.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i bet those 15 cm is not horse .... :0

actually it can be too hard. my man is 15 inches hard during foreplay and I make him cum at least twice before having sex because my goodness that is just vulgar. So its not so hard or long and it doesnt feel like having sex with a horse lol.