Can any call turn into phone sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, Mar 23, 2008.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I went out for drinks and dinner tonight with a guy I like... who I would like more if he did not spend all of his free time with his Mother.

Anyway, he mentioned that he loves my voice - that whenever we talk on the phone he gets hard and admitted to rubbing himself while we're talking.

Part of me is kinda grossed out that he does this, and part of me is turned on by having that kinda power over him... but it is still kinda gross. Strangely, I accused him of this last week when we were talking and he couldn't recall anything, haha. He does not own a TV, and was in his kitchen away from the computer, but every one of his distracted answers were like "ahhhh", "umm", or "oh yeah" before any response. Yeah, I'm glad he confessed as I was thinking he was losing interest.

So I was wondering what makes something phone sex? Can phone sex be totally one sided? Ladies have you ever started playing with yourself because a guy has a deep voice? Have you ever caught someone sneakily jerking to you on the phone? If yes, what was your response?

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a guy, but I've never gotten so excited that I wanted to masturbate while on the phone with a girl. It would seem odd to me. I only talked with one girl that I talked about sexual stuff with before I met her, like what we would do to each other. She ended up not being very intimate in person. Like she didn't want to kiss or talk about what she was thinking or feeling. I think the times we talked on the phone she ended up masturbating.

Sorry I couldn't your questions, but that's my experience with phone sex.

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

It is odd. Strange thing with this guy and our situation is we never talked about sex on the phone. I recall last week we were discussing laundry while he was doing it.

Anyway, fortunately he is intimate/affectionate. Loves to kiss, hug, and is protective. Cute guy, if not for the mom thing... :)

4. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Yes, anything is possible. I plead the 5th amendment. :wink::biggrin1:

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

So slutty. :)
    I cannot masturbate on the phone, haha. If I did, sanitizing the phone would quickly follow my orgasm.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

No, that's just one person being a pervy horn dog.

Just from the tone and timbre of his voice? No. He has to be saying something of a sexual nature which I like; and find arousing.

No, but I suppose that doesn't mean it's not happend.

IMO phone sex must be 2-sided if only pne person is being sexually stimulated and the person speaking doesn't know it, that's just masturbation.

:tongue:You are only supposed to stick your fingers in your hoo-hoo not your phone! :lmao:

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

NJ, he is a Mama's boy!
    Two of his brothers are away in the Navy, the sister has a family, and one other lives in the Pacific NW, so he is the one she leans on. Plus, he is the baby.

I'm trying to shake him, but other than the Mom issue he's perfect. <--Can't believe I just wrote that.

8. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Then that would mean you did not have fun. :biggrin1:
    I use to date a guy in the Navy. Phone sex, mutual masturbation, became an important part of our relationship. Then when he came home to visit, we got down to business. :wink:

9. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really? I'd have thought you'd want to have sex with him, not do the paperwork:biggrin1:

10. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

:18::chairfall:

That was a good one! You know it - it was that pinned up sexual urge, I never got a chance to see the outside! That phone sex was like the appetizer. :biggrin1:

11. Principessa

Gold Member

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had a guy one who wanted phone sex, but it just isnt for me. I told him i didnt mind if he jacked off as we talked as long as he let me know and didnt expect me to talk dirty for him. He did have to tell me when he was cumming though :tongue:

13. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I tried to instigate phone sex once with this woman I knew. We met online and everything up to then was purely sexual, lots of pic swapping. But once we finally started talking, I couldn't get her to go for it. Not that I really wanted to, I was just joking to see if she would run with it, but she didn't. No biggie, she's a bitch anyways.:rolleyes:

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Thats the one thing thats always bothered me. If im really getting into it and they are on the other end just having a laugh. That fear has always stopped me from trying it

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

:eek: Are you dating my ex?? :tongue:

This happened to me the other day, actually, with a guy I recently met. I had no idea he was doing anything! I was mad that I didn't get to join in the fun. lol. But I know what you mean about it seeming kinda creepy or gross. To me, phone sex is a two way street... (or more, if you have party line. :tongue: ) I've never really played with myself while on the phone with a guy without him knowing about it.

16. pavement

pavement New Member

Maybe you just have something against mums

Draft saved Draft deleted