Can any call turn into phone sex?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went out for drinks and dinner tonight with a guy I like... who I would like more if he did not spend all of his free time with his Mother.

Anyway, he mentioned that he loves my voice - that whenever we talk on the phone he gets hard and admitted to rubbing himself while we're talking.

Part of me is kinda grossed out that he does this, and part of me is turned on by having that kinda power over him... but it is still kinda gross. Strangely, I accused him of this last week when we were talking and he couldn't recall anything, haha. He does not own a TV, and was in his kitchen away from the computer, but every one of his distracted answers were like "ahhhh", "umm", or "oh yeah" before any response. Yeah, I'm glad he confessed as I was thinking he was losing interest.

So I was wondering what makes something phone sex? Can phone sex be totally one sided? Ladies have you ever started playing with yourself because a guy has a deep voice? Have you ever caught someone sneakily jerking to you on the phone? If yes, what was your response?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy, but I've never gotten so excited that I wanted to masturbate while on the phone with a girl. It would seem odd to me. I only talked with one girl that I talked about sexual stuff with before I met her, like what we would do to each other. She ended up not being very intimate in person. Like she didn't want to kiss or talk about what she was thinking or feeling. I think the times we talked on the phone she ended up masturbating.

Sorry I couldn't your questions, but that's my experience with phone sex.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is odd. Strange thing with this guy and our situation is we never talked about sex on the phone. I recall last week we were discussing laundry while he was doing it.

Anyway, fortunately he is intimate/affectionate. Loves to kiss, hug, and is protective. Cute guy, if not for the mom thing... :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went out for drinks and dinner tonight with a guy I like... who I would like more if he did not spend all of his free time with his Mother.
Unless she is ill, this is weird. Sounds like a mama's boy andI have never seen that be a good thing.
Anyway, he mentioned that he loves my voice - that whenever we talk on the phone he gets hard and admitted to rubbing himself while we're talking.

Part of me is kinda grossed out that he does this, and part of me is turned on by having that kinda power over him... but it is still kinda gross. Strangely, I accused him of this last week when we were talking and he couldn't recall anything, haha. He does not own a TV, and was in his kitchen away from the computer, but every one of his distracted answers were like "ahhhh", "umm", or "oh yeah" before any response.
Yeah, I'm glad he confessed as I was thinking he was losing interest.
I can see how you would think that. I might have thought the same thing as well.

So I was wondering what makes something phone sex?
In my experience it usually starts as a double entendre that the other person picks up on and then it becomes phone sex from that point.

[QUOTE]Can phone sex be totally one sided?
No, that's just one person being a pervy horn dog.

Ladies have you ever started playing with yourself because a guy has a deep voice?
Just from the tone and timbre of his voice? No. He has to be saying something of a sexual nature which I like; and find arousing.

Have you ever caught someone sneakily jerking to you on the phone?
No, but I suppose that doesn't mean it's not happend.

If yes, what was your response?
IMO phone sex must be 2-sided if only pne person is being sexually stimulated and the person speaking doesn't know it, that's just masturbation.

So slutty. :)
I cannot masturbate on the phone, haha. If I did, sanitizing the phone would quickly follow my orgasm.
:tongue:You are only supposed to stick your fingers in your hoo-hoo not your phone! :lmao:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NJ, he is a Mama's boy!
Two of his brothers are away in the Navy, the sister has a family, and one other lives in the Pacific NW, so he is the one she leans on. Plus, he is the baby.

I'm trying to shake him, but other than the Mom issue he's perfect. <--Can't believe I just wrote that.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
So slutty. :)
I cannot masturbate on the phone, haha. If I did, sanitizing the phone would quickly follow my orgasm.

Then that would mean you did not have fun. :biggrin1:
I use to date a guy in the Navy. Phone sex, mutual masturbation, became an important part of our relationship. Then when he came home to visit, we got down to business. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ, he is a Mama's boy! Two of his brothers are away in the Navy, the sister has a family, and one other lives in the Pacific NW, so he is the one she leans on. Plus, he is the baby.
I hope you are a better woman than I; and can make this work. The combo of youngest and mamas boy would be enough to make me run for the hills.

I'm trying to shake him, but other than the Mom issue he's perfect. <--Can't believe I just wrote that.
Yeah that one little issue can break a relationship. I've even seen mothers break up marriages. It's not always his mom either. Sometimes the girls mom is 'controlling' and/or 'out of control'.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had a guy one who wanted phone sex, but it just isnt for me. I told him i didnt mind if he jacked off as we talked as long as he let me know and didnt expect me to talk dirty for him. He did have to tell me when he was cumming though :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I tried to instigate phone sex once with this woman I knew. We met online and everything up to then was purely sexual, lots of pic swapping. But once we finally started talking, I couldn't get her to go for it. Not that I really wanted to, I was just joking to see if she would run with it, but she didn't. No biggie, she's a bitch anyways.:rolleyes:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:eek: Are you dating my ex?? :tongue:

Part of me is kinda grossed out that he does this, and part of me is turned on by having that kinda power over him... but it is still kinda gross. Strangely, I accused him of this last week when we were talking and he couldn't recall anything, haha. He does not own a TV, and was in his kitchen away from the computer, but every one of his distracted answers were like "ahhhh", "umm", or "oh yeah" before any response. Yeah, I'm glad he confessed as I was thinking he was losing interest.

So I was wondering what makes something phone sex? Can phone sex be totally one sided? Ladies have you ever started playing with yourself because a guy has a deep voice? Have you ever caught someone sneakily jerking to you on the phone? If yes, what was your response?

This happened to me the other day, actually, with a guy I recently met. I had no idea he was doing anything! I was mad that I didn't get to join in the fun. lol. But I know what you mean about it seeming kinda creepy or gross. To me, phone sex is a two way street... (or more, if you have party line. :tongue: ) I've never really played with myself while on the phone with a guy without him knowing about it.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ, he is a Mama's boy!
Two of his brothers are away in the Navy, the sister has a family, and one other lives in the Pacific NW, so he is the one she leans on. Plus, he is the baby.

Maybe you just have something against mums