Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"parce que c'est lui qui a la plus grosse queue qui [nous semencer ?]" = because it is he who has the biggest cock that . . .semencer is an old French verb for planting seed -- perhaps a sexual meaning in québécois French but I don't know it.

Reactions: _antialias_

ichbinkris

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bonjour, aujourd'hui on va faire un petit concours avec encore monsieur Nick parce que c'est lui qui a la plus grosse queue qui est venu sur mon site, puis on a Kelly Summer, qui va pour la première fois faire un des gars sur mon site. Fait qu'aujourd'hui on a décidé entre nous autres de beter $50 sur la personne qui va tougher le plus longtemps avec sa grosse queue.

Hello, today we're gonna have a small contest with once again mister Nick because he's the one on my website with the biggest dick, and we have Kelly Summer, who will for the first time "do" one of the guys on my website. So, today we decided amongst ourselves to bet $50 on the person who will last the longest with his big dick.

reinaldorei

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bonjour, aujourd'hui on va faire un petit concours avec encore monsieur Nick parce que c'est lui qui a la plus grosse queue qui est venu sur mon site, puis on a Kelly Summer, qui va pour la première fois faire un des gars sur mon site. Fait qu'aujourd'hui on a décidé entre nous autres de beter $50 sur la personne qui va tougher le plus longtemps avec sa grosse queue.

Hello, today we're gonna have a small contest with once again mister Nick because he's the one on my website with the biggest dick, and we have Kelly Summer, who will for the first time "do" one of the guys on my website. So, today we decided amongst ourselves to bet $50 on the person who will last the longest with his big dick.

cool, can you see if she talks about his dick throughout the video?