Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Love her hand work! First shot 6:17, last for almost 20 seconds. Starts handwork again, finger exploration :heart_eyes: 6:49 and gets a bit more. Second pop starts 7:56, about 3 surges :). At this point I’m thinking decent volume, action will wind down. 8:34 huge release :eek:, 7 surges. Not normally my thing but OMG, I’d love to find a woman with her hand talent :imp:. That plane ticket would make sense, lol.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Love her hand work! First shot 6:17, last for almost 20 seconds. Starts handwork again, finger exploration :heart_eyes: 6:49 and gets a bit more. Second pop starts 7:56, about 3 surges :). At this point I’m thinking decent volume, action will wind down. 8:34 huge release :eek:, 7 surges. Not normally my thing but OMG, I’d love to find a woman with her hand talent :imp:. That plane ticket would make sense, lol.

I would have been shaking by that 3rd load. Holy fuck

Reactions: NightForce

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such powerful shots from the load man himself

That has to be a week's worth of cum saved up. Holy christ

And she was pounding the hell out of Pete's cock, and it looks like she was trying to put his cock back inside of her while he was pumping out...that's so hot.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Drink up your warm milk baby girl.
I still love stroking it to him painting faces like that. It's always soooooooo amazing that his 1st 2 rope shots are my entire 10 shots combined.
This one is always going to be a favourite of mine. That cum mask he gave her was massive and her reaction to it was even hotter. She's been known for squirting and soaking many men and women... it was about time she gets a soaking herself.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still love stroking it to him painting faces like that. It's always soooooooo amazing that his 1st 2 rope shots are my entire 10 shots combined.
This one is always going to be a favourite of mine. That cum mask he gave her was massive and her reaction to it was even hotter. She's been known for squirting and soaking many men and women... it was about time she gets a soaking herself.

That's some serious nut milk he pumped out on her face

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of impressive amateur spunk
This bloke has some volume. But then again... with that female, it's totally understandable.

She knows how to make him cum hard. I love their videos

He can't stay quiet either. It's just too much cum pumping out