can any of you cum like that?

I'd love to see the original clip she was talking about (in case you didn't notice she hasn't logged on for 3 years!). I enjoy comparing with the biggest shooters. And I don't usually come off too badly by comparison :)

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kudos .. had not seen this spunky extraction clip
- Tight body Mindy had naughty talents feeding her own paysite as a parallel to Heather of iDeepthroat fame, years ago.
The horny minx adds dirty talk to her sexercise workout riding the same cock , to bring moans & a lesser load.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, we look at this phenomenon as aesthetically pleasing and awesome, but would you know any less that a fair % of them might have a verified medical condition called HYPERSPERMIA.
https://fertilitypedia.org/edu/risk-factors/hyperspermia#/about_panel

Might be that is, and what about creampie'ing? according to the article, it's about a 50/50% chance of fertility. Think about that fact if it were 100% fertile with this condition, half the female "performers" assuming that they didn't had "procedures" to deter accidental pregnancies would be knocked up after one scene.. Picture the condoms too; almost like a water balloon.lol

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You know, we look at this phenomenon as aesthetically pleasing and awesome, but would you know any less that a fair % of them might have a verified medical condition called HYPERSPERMIA.
https://fertilitypedia.org/edu/risk-factors/hyperspermia#/about_panel

Might be that is, and what about creampie'ing? according to the article, it's about a 50/50% chance of fertility. Think about that fact if it were 100% fertile with this condition, half the female "performers" assuming that they didn't had "procedures" to deter accidental pregnancies would be knocked up after one scene.. Picture the condoms too; almost like a water balloon.lol

Who cares, it is nice to see someone with an endless amount of sperm :D