can any women on lpsg squirt?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Call it whatever you want to call it, but yes, CondomFairy can ejaculate. The most she ever did it was her first time doing so, and IIRC it was something like six times. She soaked my pillow that she had propped up under her hips.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
This is ironic because I have just recently met someone who makes me do it anytime he wants to. In the past it was by accident or chance and only every once in a while. But this guy had most of the bed soaked, within a few hours I probably gushed 5 or 6 times.
After the first time we were together he bought a plastic sheet for the next time and we made good use of it! No pics though sorry!! Perhaps the next time we are together I'll get him to take a pic.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can. I usually just gush though. Don't get much distance out of it except in that rare case. You can kinda see in my videos posted but it really doesn't show how much ended up on the desk, keyboard, chair, and floor. God I hate cleaning up.

I'll try to get a better video one day if it will show up.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
We don't have to prove anything to you.

Not at all, but I would like to get a video or pic just once to show the doubters! But I'm sure then they would say it's just piss. It's a stand off but for those of us who experience it you will agree that they just don't know what their missing.:tongue:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any girl that can squirt, man...I love you.

The next girl I'm with I'm going to do what I can to get her to squirt if she doesn't already.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why?? Because it pertains to sex and this web site is all about that. Right?
Read my question....

I asked why we had to discuss it again...when the subject has been parked on page one of this sub forum... The OP didn't even have to use the search function to find it.

And if you read his original post... he is asking for wank fodder... you feel like posting it for him?

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
Well I suppose anyone who didn't want to discuss it could probably just not look at this thread?? That's always an option! I browse through and look at only the one's that interest me.
And wank fodder, well anyone who put's pics on here is putting their self out there for that. So yes if I had pics of it I'd be glad to show them.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
So here's a challenge. Can any of you women on lpsg squirt? And we need proof. Wet pictures, vids w.e. prove it
All women will squirt, except when you are fucking them. That is, if fucking women ever moves out of the the realm of pubescent fantasy and becomes a reality for you.

Hint: Don't ask a woman you've never met a question over the internet that you wouldn't ask her in person.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all, but I would like to get a video or pic just once to show the doubters! But I'm sure then they would say it's just piss. It's a stand off but for those of us who experience it you will agree that they just don't know what their missing.:tongue:

And I would like a million dollars.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good grief, it is not my function in life to prove to unknown persons on the Internet that I am capable of enjoying myself.
lol
And so true!:smile:
Edit-this was non-related to the question of squirting. I just agree with the wise philosophy of this member!:):):)

Last edited: