Can anybody relate to this?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Child_of_the_sun, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just had a weird experience, last sunday was my birthday and I went with a few friends to an indian (native american) swet, later that night I was feeling very touchy feely so I went to a friend of mine and we cuddled and ended up having sex... the problem is that I didnt really feel anything, he is of normal size but it wasn't enough.... seems like a normal sized dick isn't enough :S its really sad cuz this guy is fantastic, for some reason Im not in love with him but I know he really wants to make me feel great but... :(

anybody have a similar experience or am I just a freak of nature :evilfrown: :evilfrown:

2. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

Well, first, Happy Birthday!

Are we talking about anal sex? I'm the same way. I need a guy to be a certain size for it to feel good. Otherwise it's just something poking around in there. And yes, it sux when you have a great guy and things don't click sexually.

I have so many sexual issues that I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find a mate who I like AND want to sleep with. I like guys who are bigger than me (I mean frame size, not penis) to top me, and as I mentioned, he must be fairly well endowed. If he's petite, I want to top him. I have a thing for black guys topping me and a thing for topping Asian guys. What the fuck!? Where did all this shit come from and why can't I just enjoy the person I'm with?

3. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, first, Happy Birthday!

Are we talking about anal sex? I'm the same way. I need a guy to be a certain size for it to feel good. Otherwise it's just something poking around in there. And yes, it sux when you have a great guy and things don't click sexually.

I have so many sexual issues that I sometimes wonder if I'll ever find a mate who I like AND want to sleep with. I like guys who are bigger than me (I mean frame size, not penis) to top me, and as I mentioned, he must be fairly well endowed. If he's petite, I want to top him. I have a thing for black guys topping me and a thing for topping Asian guys. What the fuck!? Where did all this shit come from and why can't I just enjoy the person I'm with?
    [post=329082]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

YES!!!! THATS EXACTLY MY PROBLEM!!! I hate it, I know alot of guys who are fantastic guys and they like me, some of them I like sexually and some I like mentally... but NEVER EVER both.... I'm hoping the world is waiting until I move away from iceland until they let prince charming into my life... :9

4. txquis

Gold Member

I discovered that people are much more forgiving of a person's physicality if they are in love.
    If it is just a "for sex" thing, they are much more picky about size
    and looks and all that.
    Where does a person find that unconditional love?
    If I had the power to answer that I would have found it much sooner
    than i did.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Naw, you're not a freak of nature, I have similar issues, although a woman. Actually my list of issues is a mile long, which I'm certain explains why I'm single. I think that finding someone both mentally and physically stimulating is a bigger challenge than we (as a society) like to think or talk about. Divorce rates skyrocket and still there is no talk anywhere but places like this about what makes a relationship work. I wish people were taught to consider these things more. It must be doubly hard for gay men who are not even encouraged to accept the reality of who they are much less what they want.

6. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    stupid complex nature of love and relationships...

but we diagress from the original topic, I was not talking about that the guy dosn't stimulate me sexually... its that I had a difficult time actually feeling hes dick inside me...

its not a matter of... tightness on my part so we're clear on that... it was just... something else

7. jonb

Gold Member

You attended a sweat? Minus four respect points. The ones non-Indians attend are scammers, usually with a plastic tarp or sedimentary (rather than igneous or metamorphic) rock or some equally stupid substitution.

8. AdmiralBeefheart

AdmiralBeefheart New Member

i would like to attend some sort of large scale ayahuasca related soul purge type thing..

that would be pretty incredible.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Well, any Indian who claims to be a "shaman" is indeed incredible.

in·cred·i·ble (ĭn-krĕd'ə-bəl) adj. So implausible as to elicit disbelief.

10. josh82823

josh82823 New Member

Hi - yes, I can relate to what you are saying.

I met a wonderful guy through a mutual friend, who I felt sexually attracted to the minute I met him. I ended up asking him over for dinner, feeling things I hadn't felt with another guy. We ended up making out on the couch, and wow, what a kisser! As we started to explore each other, I started to "feel around down there", and couldn't feel much of anything in his pants. I knew he was into it, and very excited. Once the clothes came off, I felt him, and he had the smallest dick I'd ever seen - probably about 2 inches hard. It was really thin, with a long foreskin.

It was such a weird feeling for me - I didn't want to touch it. I played with it, thinking just maybe it would grow. But it was hard already. I truly felt like a jerk, as he was very hot looking, and as I said, the best kisser. He was totally into my dick, and gave me the best head ever. When he was leaving, he said he really felt something with me, and would call me the next day. I sat there after he left, feeling somewhat guilty that I felt the way I did. I remember saying to myself, ok, you totally liked the person, and felt so comfortable with him. But the thought of touching his dick again sorta gave me the chills.

When he did call the next day, I said I couldn't talk, and would call him later. I never did. I still feel incredibly guilty. I'm sure he has had major issues with the size of his dick, which has nothing to do with him, it's the hand he was dealt. He is incredibly good looking, and a great guy.

I have been with a couple of guys that have had small dicks, and it didn't bother me in the least. It was just something about HIS dick that completely turned me off. Like I said, I still feel bad for being so shallow, but it's just the way it is.

I'm actually glad you posted this - I haven't ever told anyone about this, and actually feel a bit better by "talking" about it.

11. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    excuse me?! what is your problem? just because I didnt go to some Indian resort to have a "propper" swet you dare say I am less respecable?! I dont really care if it WAS authentic or not, it did the trick, the effects were incredible...

fuck that reply you made was annoying!

its like... you should not eat pizza unless in italy cuz that is the only REAL pizza...

RRR!!!! :grr:

12. jonb

Gold Member

Just telling you to watch out. Those can be potentially dangerous.

Also, these scammers really distract from real Indian issues. It's a lot like spam, in a way. Now imagine if everyone you sent an email to had some 500 other messages, all of them spam.

13. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im in iceland... sadly we do not have any real indian issues, all we have are two guys in some valley that learned what they did from some indian that came here. they are under no fals pretenses of making money, the put alot of effort into what they are doing and spend probably all the money they make on keeping it, the wood the burn and the food they offer us in the end alone probably cost a good buck... or rather a good kroner.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I know you're from Iceland. But hey, most of the people who support Tibet aren't Chinese. LOL

It is still dangerous, though. Just because things can go wrong. For example, a plastic tarp's a typical substitution. It can really get mashte then, until nikte.

15. jonb

Gold Member

And the comparison isn't even to pizza. I mean, I didn't say you couldn't eat jerky. It'd be like going into a church, telling them they're all wrong because you'd read it in a book, and that they aren't real Xians because they're not so forgiving.

16. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    showoff

Draft saved Draft deleted