Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other night I hooked up with a guy who I knew and I bottomed. While bottoming, I had these great feelings like I was going to cum, yet I never did. Can you cum while being fucked? I don't know if any of you have....if you have what position were you in and did you have to bottom for awhile to get to this point? I'm just curious so the next time I bottom I will try to achieve this. :cool:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is, of course, a difference between orgasming and ejaculating. Most men do the 2 things together at the same time. Many men being fucked have orgasms; multiple orgasms; without ejaculating and only ejaculate if the prostate is really being pounded or if they begin masturbating.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unless they were on drugs, I've never had a bottom not cum while I was fucking him; many hands-free.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never cum hands free, but like the idea of it. I usually have to use my hands while fucking but damn is it good when you cum while a guy fucks you. Cumming while being fucked seems to last longer and your prostate motion feels good to the guy fucking you and probably will come too. Oh I could only do this while I'm on my back.

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must have been really turned on! That's awesome.
My FB and I got together a while back and it was the first time we were going to fuck....he was so turned on that as soon as I put my hard cock in his ass he started dripping strings and strings of pre cum....it was amazing...he was making a puddle under us as I fucked him standing up....he didn't cum because he made himself hold off.
Afterward he couldn't stop commenting on how hot he was to finally get fucked by me that he'd never done that before....I took it as a major compliment!

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If u sit on the guy you can manipulate yourself to hit ur prostate everytime and then Wow!!! It's like a double hitter